Epic Perfect World

MySuggestion

sixsignsofalex

Ok well i think this would be a pretty good idea, no harm in implimenting it anyways,

Impliment an item to increase flyer speed to 10.5 OR make all flyers be available at that speed.  There are a lot of Earocraft that i rlly like, and would love to have as my permenant flyer, however they are all 7.0 or 9.0 flyers. And well, quite honestly i need a 10.5 to catch ppl who fly away in pk xD or to get away my self. Was just wondering if this was possible :) plz tell me what u think guys

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Ok well i think this would be a pretty good idea, no harm in implimenting it anyways,

Impliment an item to increase flyer speed to 10.5 OR make all flyers be available at that speed.  There are a lot of Earocraft that i rlly like, and would love to have as my permenant flyer, however they are all 7.0 or 9.0 flyers. And well, quite honestly i need a 10.5 to catch ppl who fly away in pk xD or to get away my self. Was just wondering if this was possible :) plz tell me what u think guys

like a botique item or event token one? sounds good and fair to me.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Or just make all of the 7.0 flyers 10 speeds.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
i'd say its a good idea,yes there was a mat that could change the flying speed and max it out..the same could be implemented here keeping in mind the price of the flights go in for 30 event tokens (max)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
yes id love to fly with some of the slower flyers, but don't want to sacrifice speed, so yea

Offline iphone

• iMeebo
  • What a ***?
so can i cry for u

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆