Epic Perfect World

Sigh...

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Sometimes... Sometimes I'm so astonished by the level of immaturity, and audacious arrogance this community displays. I know I'm guilty of the snarky comment once in a while too, but the sheer ill will directed at certain members of the community by people, who seem to feel that their failed existence away from the key board justifies mistreating others to the point of willful ignorance and overt racism, is absolutely unfathomable. Some people honestly turn my stomach with the way they treat each other. These boards are supposed to make the community a better, more functional, and positive environment for both new and established players. Instead a handful of others have turned it into a cesspool of useless trolling, and hate-mongering. Some of you have made a really powerful argument for zero tolerance rules. Congrats, you're destroying the one thing we all seem to have in common, this community, I hope your victory is enjoyed when the game we all play gets shut down because you couldn't leave childish high school behavior where it belongs, behind us all.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It won't get through to them. They're too self centred.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Soldier of General Khalid ibn al-Walid
Sometimes... Sometimes I'm so astonished by the level of immaturity, and audacious arrogance this community displays. I know I'm guilty of the snarky comment once in a while too, but the sheer ill will directed at certain members of the community by people, who seem to feel that their failed existence away from the key board justifies mistreating others to the point of willful ignorance and overt racism, is absolutely unfathomable. Some people honestly turn my stomach with the way they treat each other. These boards are supposed to make the community a better, more functional, and positive environment for both new and established players. Instead a handful of others have turned it into a cesspool of useless trolling, and hate-mongering. Some of you have made a really powerful argument for zero tolerance rules. Congrats, you're destroying the one thing we all seem to have in common, this community, I hope your victory is enjoyed when the game we all play gets shut down because you couldn't leave childish high school behavior where it belongs, behind us all.

Welcome to the internet.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Its best to just ignore the childish acts of others. Like the ones that are having fun on my block list  :smiley: Immature people are everywhere, theres nothing that can be done about it. Let them make a fool of themselves by letting them show their true colors. Just enjoy the game the best you can. Their are plenty of mature and nice players here.

Offline Stinkerbell

Its best to just ignore the childish acts of others. Like the ones that are having fun on my block list  :smiley: Immature people are everywhere, theres nothing that can be done about it. Let them make a fool of themselves by letting them show their true colors. Just enjoy the game the best you can. Their are plenty of mature and nice players here.

Maturity leads to a dull and boring life.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Maturity leads to a dull and boring life.
its just the aspect of someones perspective. What can be mature to one person can be immature to others.

Antihero

Stop with the ***ing spam, the white-knighting, the self-righteousness, and your pseudointellectuality. It's as annoying, if not more so, than the people you're complaining about. Get off your high horse and cut the "Holier Than Thou" bullshit.

Offline Nana

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
You all do a wonderful job of proving my point. Thank you.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Stinkerbell

Your welcome

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I totally agree with this posts. As i remember most of the people that are being very rude to some lady were farming posts as well.

Some guy just to get the old player title. Some girl BEGGING for forgiveness even tho she didnt deserve it.

We all get what we deserve.

Also, Im back.

Offline Nana

Yes, I'm in high school. What's your point?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Stop with the ***ing spam, the white-knighting, the self-righteousness, and your pseudointellectuality. It's as annoying, if not more so, than the people you're complaining about. Get off your high horse and cut the "Holier Than Thou" bullshit.

:monkey-9: so you think being disrespectful is right and something that should continue? How else is it going to stop if it isn't addressed? There wouldn't be need for spam if people like you weren't so rude all the time for no reason.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: