Epic Perfect World

Dph sin advice

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Hey guys, i have a question for u all plz. I have GOF daggers with 5def lvl's. But i also have a +20 atk lvl daggers... Wich one should i use? Im a full r8 dph sin, i like the gof for amazing shots but i like the attaklvl ones cause i deal more damage overall... Wich one of these 2 would you suggest? Tyvm :-\

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Gof overall, attack level: situational, though I would get more attack level on those attack daggers first.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Personally, I would go with the attack level ones cause I don't particularly enjoy GoF. BUT a DPH sin already has CotD on top of whatever else you use, so GoF could be quite useful if you get lucky. I say try both out and see whichever one you feel more happy with. At the end of the day, you'll be the one playing your char, not one of us. :)

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Gof overall, attack level: situational, though I would get more attack level on those attack daggers first.
oki :) but howmutch atk lvls would that be? Cause i tought 20 was a lot :0

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I would aim for at least 25-30 atk levels, you would need to get a main atk level stat and one or 2 smaller atk level stats

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Pff... Reforging... Oki ty for the advice everybody :)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Id say better use +20 Atk daggers instead of other ones. I dont really like GoF because you sacrifice hp, even if you got BP, but yeah, Id say overall +20 Atk is better.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Do you even play sin ? I know you do, but if you're really saying this, you suck at it.

DPH sins should always use GoF, some times attack level, but GoF is overall better.
Lol im APS, though went DPH on alt. Atk lvls work better for me that GoF in any situation.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Id say better use +20 Atk daggers instead of other ones. I dont really like GoF because you sacrifice hp, even if you got BP, but yeah, Id say overall +20 Atk is better.

I have 34 attack lvl daggers and GoF + 5 atk lvl daggers on my sin and the GoF one is better in every way.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
sins have good crit rate so the Chances of zerk crits with GOF is high. also if you zerk crit with Subsea/Earth rift/Slipstream/HeadHunt = GG.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x