Epic Perfect World

Fashion Designers

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
I know this subject might be hard to do hehe but i was thinking how hard is to create New Fashion to this game?
ppl might say is impossible without the knowladge i think that too, so i leave this suggestion to anyone that might know alot more than me with the coding stuff lol .

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
idk much bout the coding... but ik how to run some of the programs to make the fashion
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's pain in the ass, mainly positioning fashion so it sticks to the body.. and it requires to have defined positioning for each class...
Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:48 pm by Agatio

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
It's pain in the ass, mainly positioning fashion so it sticks to the body.. and it requires to have defined positioning for each class...
yes.. i fully agree.. with all the poses of each class it would be time consuming for the person who does it.. on top of that... there would be alot of testing to do with the fashion b4 u could even put it into game.. n unless ur 100% sure on what ur doing u could cause alot of problems for ppl.. Being from another game with the poses of the classes all being the same it was rather easy... but if u take peices of fashion alrdy from pwi n just customize them it could go along way.. since that what i usually do (: i mean any outfit alrdy have tons of ways u can change it with out having to start from scratch
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm