Epic Perfect World

I don't know if this has been asked before but...

sixsignsofalex

This function was on at the very start of PWI, but later was discarded because they faced problems such as synchronizing name changing and blacklists/friendlists and such. I think they stopped using it on 4th or 5th week after release. There yet is a chance that this function will come back sometime in future, but, If I were you, I wouldn't bet my money on that.

Completly Correct. It was disregarded only 6 weeks in. When a player joined a fac, it said 'XXX has joined' rather then their new named, it showed their old names. Also on peoples friends lists, it said (examples) 'Jack' is online, when there new char name was 'Fred' Since the person was origionally added with the first name, they remain on fl with that name which could lead to some confusion. and yes as he said above, players would change names to get past black list.

Tali

A few people have had it done on the server via GM, but of course, it was a pay for change option.  ;)

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Completly Correct. It was disregarded only 6 weeks in. When a player joined a fac, it said 'XXX has joined' rather then their new named, it showed their old names. Also on peoples friends lists, it said (examples) 'Jack' is online, when there new char name was 'Fred' Since the person was origionally added with the first name, they remain on fl with that name which could lead to some confusion. and yes as he said above, players would change names to get past black list.
You're wrong. I've seen in other servers the new "Identity Scroll" changes names in FL and BL too.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's been tested and it works, but I decided to not implement it here due to reasons mentioned above.