Epic Perfect World

just sharing

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
to be honest the server is getting more boring this days. why? cuz when the time the EPW was famous and just starting their are lots of Events but now the events are gone like killing monsters at tusk town(free drop and loots) and the daily fashion event... and most of the players are afk cuz their is nothing to do like events are more boring today than before.. just sharing hope their will be more events to bring back EPW players.. 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It's boring because of ally systems.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
who HO and worms?? lol.. they started to TT the asians and now they will suffer for what they TT about pinoys and chinos/chinas

it's not our problem its HO and Worms Problem

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
^^^^^^^

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
There are just less and less things to accomplish after months of playing. Daily events are nice, but that only keeps you entertained for a short while. Lately the only thing happening is the select few who keep the unwanted drama flowing in world chat.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
who HO and worms?? lol.. they started to TT the asians and now they will suffer for what they TT about pinoys and chinos/chinas
it's not our problem its HO and Worms Problem

Dissolve your alliances with Aeons, AxeGroup, S.Korea, GoodGame and the Chinese faction. And HO will dissolve theirs with Worms. But tbh, 5 allies and you still can't win and you still call us trash, ijs.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
sorry we can't you asked for it and we give it to you ;)
Dissolve your alliances with Aeons, AxeGroup, S.Korea, GoodGame and the Chinese faction. And HO will dissolve theirs with Worms. But tbh, 5 allies and you still can't win and you still call us trash, ijs.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
sorry we can't you asked for it and we give it to you ;)

Indeed, we asked for GvG and then you bring 5 GsvG, smooth move.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
to be honest the server is getting more boring this days. why? cuz when the time the EPW was famous and just starting their are lots of Events but now the events are gone like killing monsters at tusk town(free drop and loots) and the daily fashion event... and most of the players are afk cuz their is nothing to do like events are more boring today than before.. just sharing hope their will be more events to bring back EPW players..

More to the topic, how is this a suggestion? Lock pl0x

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
cuz players today don't have much respect shay  ;) they are making things more complicated in WC.. sometimes those guys needs to shut up.
There are just less and less things to accomplish after months of playing. Daily events are nice, but that only keeps you entertained for a short while. Lately the only thing happening is the select few who keep the unwanted drama flowing in world chat.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
cuz players today don't have much respect shay  ;) they are making things more complicated in WC.. sometimes those guys needs to shut up.

And they get muted and QQ in EpwSupport Chatroom, and that's when I grab the popcorn.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
stop drama plz,when no chinese ally we disolve ours for sure.....
and yea i agree with more event if GMs free..

LaceyPip

Agreed

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
we can't sorry  ^-^
stop drama plz,when no chinese ally we disolve ours for sure.....
and yea i agree with more event if GMs free..

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You don't see events every second becuase Gm's have a life. Other Gm's are helping players either in game or on fourms. Theres still plenty of events going on enough to have a little break.
If you're bored, go play a little game or whatever until you come back here, it's what I do. lol

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.