Epic Perfect World

~Swaggs, you know who.

Offline Kenzarox

For all the people from Worms i want to apoligize for taking your time and tele's away. Besides that, i wanna thank my mom, my looks and, alexypk+ET+Malon for supporting me thru all this. Vimal+Gakido thanks for being there for me and telling me jokes i cud use @ WC. HuhTanky thanks for being so polite, qt thanks for being so goodlooking and last but not least, WORMS thanks to every individuel, not only Zilara, but zGodx and the rest.
i wanted to post this topic because worms 40+ people have spamm'd wc with ' GF/GG Farid' after NH didn't show up. I almost cried, because it means whole faction loves me. spending 4 tele's ea person for 10 mins straight 'GF/GG Farid'

Even Gakido shocked by the amount of attention u guys gave me.
Yours sincerely,

Farid aka, Notsogoodlooking.

PS: Thanks again.

(GMS PLEASE DON'T DELETE)

#Swaggs
#I'MFAMOUSINTHISBTCH
#Random
Demanding...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The *** did i just read.

Antihero

Offline swaganomic

#SWAG #YOLO #420

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
FARD BANG U ALIVE LIKE GOD#1

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Hey Farid I didn't know you were on youtube o.o

LOL @ 01:08

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok, let's start farming posts out of this bullcrap.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Panda_monium

^^ the last post was a fail XD

Offline Consist

• Old Player
For all the people from Worms i want to apoligize for taking your time and tele's away. Besides that, i wanna thank my mom, my looks and, alexypk+ET+Malon for supporting me thru all this. Vimal+Gakido thanks for being there for me and telling me jokes i cud use @ WC. HuhTanky thanks for being so polite, qt thanks for being so goodlooking and last but not least, WORMS thanks to every individuel, not only Zilara, but zGodx and the rest.
i wanted to post this topic because worms 40+ people have spamm'd wc with ' GF/GG Farid' after NH didn't show up. I almost cried, because it means whole faction loves me. spending 4 tele's ea person for 10 mins straight 'GF/GG Farid'

Even Gakido shocked by the amount of attention u guys gave me.
Yours sincerely,

Farid aka, Notsogoodlooking.

PS: Thanks again.

(GMS PLEASE DON'T DELETE)

#Swaggs
#I'MFAMOUSINTHISBTCH
#Random

You have no swag. I do.