Epic Perfect World

NEW to PW private servers need help

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
HI I am here to just post while your client is at 5m left download. I'm here to ask what is the diffrence between RETAIL and Epic Perfect World? I played WoW and WoW Private servers. I also played PWI for a long time when there was 3 races no pandas etc. The game used to be heavy on Micro-transactions then. Is it still like that? And are the micro-transaction items available on this server for free (or ingame currency?)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
HI I am here to just post while your client is at 5m left download. I'm here to ask what is the diffrence between RETAIL and Epic Perfect World?

Abot $1000 or 6 years of your life  :normal-2:

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
So no micro-transactions? How do i gain the other wise Micro-Transaction items?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
But in all seriousness This private server starts you where you finish in PWI. You start with Endgame PWi gears and become involved more in PVP and Events, rather than PvE. Of course there is still PvE to be done such as BH's etc however most private servers are where PvPers come who dont want to spend a lot of money or time on the real PWI.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
So no micro-transactions? How do i gain the other wise Micro-Transaction items?

By micro transaction one would assume you mean paying real money for ingame items? Yes this is available however donatinng doesn't mean you can get all the best gears here, some of the best game items can only be farmed. A couple can be traded so you can donate for items to sell, then use the proceeds to buy them that way

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
Is it possible i could start from scratch?? I actully like leveling up my character it makes me feel close to them (not in that way..)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You start at level 1, you still level to 150 but it's much easier.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Is it possible i could start from scratch?? I actully like leveling up my character it makes me feel close to them (not in that way..)

You start at level 1. Your start locations gives you 10 levels for every mob you kill upto level 110. You then need to level from 110 to 150 by doing actual instances and suchlike. One does not acheive the full level in just a few hours

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
So there is no way i could play it with the normal XP rate?

EDIT: I know this proberly sounds weried to you guys. Leveling at normal rate when you can level so faster.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
You could suggest to Agatio (Server runner) to introduce a server with x1 exp rates if you wanted to.

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
But that wouldn't be added if there wasn't much demand right?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Nope, but still.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
One of the selling point of this server is that it is 1000x Experience. I know the appeal you are referring to, it is good to spend time leveling a character and watching them grow. It is the same here, you can spend a good month or so leveling your character, but then its endgame. PWI is very different; Without FC it would take you hundreds and hundreds of hours to level your in game toon. Ask yourself, what made you come to this server?
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 12:22 pm by Barbie

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
That it was on the top of the lists. I just ran out of WoW sub and was going to download PWI untill i found PWE which is a private server. I then looked at the top lists and asked people whats the best server all said this one.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
That it was on the top of the lists. I just ran out of WoW sub and was going to download PWI untill i found PWE which is a private server. I then looked at the top lists and asked people whats the best server all said this one.

It is on top of the lists for a good reason. It's active, balanced (Some people will debate that), varied and has a good GM team who host daily events. But perhaps the 1000x exp rate is not for you, in which case I would recommend PWI as it is still one of the best version to play on for PVE and slow progressive leveling. However if you want to play in the PvP side but still do PvE then you cant go wrong here. I would say give us a try