Epic Perfect World

I'm a pvp noob

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
So try dueling everone instead of jumping straight into it, one question, You do know your skills right? I'm not sure what skills/class you have/are but if you're getting ganked, know your defensive skills to get out of there. Learn your combos on wooden dummys, Ask a friend to 1v1 you all day, learn what to do vs each class, I would help you but I have a bad cold, Can barely move without sneezing. Even though its summer and like 35*C

Also - Read PWI forums or watch youtube videos about your class, they're helpful.

VelvetRose

Yea i do, well mainly pve experience. I do know that for HA classes magic skills is best and for mage classes phy skills but yea i just need some practice.

Aw you too? Im sneezing my nose off as well and same as where you live.. Insane heat.. Must be hay fever or something, idk. Where are you from if i may ask?

Oh yea im a demon archer ^^ I tried to do some experience in NW but i get ganked too much there to really practise and the squads i join don't really know how teamwork works..

dorothyerika

I would help but im on vacation. QQ

VelvetRose

Roxanne, what are you doin here :P Go enjoy ur vacation ;) Kidding :) But i do hope u have a good time ^^

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Yea i do, well mainly pve experience. I do know that for HA classes magic skills is best and for mage classes phy skills but yea i just need some practice.
not all HA classes, example BM when his using magic marrow use auto attack with r8 that will hit them 4-8k damage or use dragon bow and debuff em so when his buff gone use stun and metal damage.
Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 05:31 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Tip #1 don't tell anyone how many GS you got, they'll farm you if its low enough for them free stuffs.

99.8999% of the time they can't farm u because ur sent to safe zone get more scrolls while ur there :)

VelvetRose

Ive been practicing a bit at NS and well i have a lot to learn but i will get there. I need to get a pvp genie and indeed a dragonbow for purge. So ill be working on that and keep practising to improve hopefully ^^

VelvetRose

Oke i made dragonbow.. Now my next step is a genie, i asked around a bit about genie skills and written a few down i will learn to the genie i will make for pk. Which genie is best, why and how to devide the atribute points on it?

Sorry that i ask so many questions haha.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Which genie is best, why and how to devide the atribute points on it?
well for me the best is zeal and i make it dex type why?because dex type is for stun unlocking and reduce energy cost to all resistance(Heart of steel, soul of fire) well there's many sin and bm so i really need dex. maybe about 110+ Dex and the rest vit and mag.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

VelvetRose

well for me the best is zeal and i make it dex type why?because dex type is for stun unlocking and reduce energy cost to all resistance(Heart of steel, soul of fire) well there's many sin and bm so i really need dex. maybe about 110+ Dex and the rest vit and mag.

Allright, thanks for the info's :3

Offline haya

Just pretend that it's a perfect world where you can do anything like killing players etc... no need to mix up real world into this. Dont be scared, just enjoy the game

VelvetRose

Just pretend that it's a perfect world where you can do anything like killing players etc... no need to mix up real world into this. Dont be scared, just enjoy the game

:3

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Go practice at NS. Then when you get better, go to other places such as; GoA and West Arch.

I second this. Most of the time, NS has little randoms running around killing/farming and not a lot of squad-on-squads. It's like softy PK. I'd recommend going there to test your skills out. Plus, you can always PM me in-game if you want to try out some combos. Just pick the spot, and I'll grab some normal gear. ^-^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i got an idea . maybe i should get my alt and do the combos on him. ty
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x