Epic Perfect World

I'm a pvp noob

VelvetRose

Hey fellow gamers!

I've been sort of struggling with something for a while. I am a total noob in pvp but i do wanna try it out.
But... I'm kind of a scary cat afraid to go out of her corner... I'm like what if i go in pk mode and decide to go to a pk zone.. I will get crushed! My faction is still in a growing process and most of the guildies are mostly working on getting their lvls/armors so we cant go pk as a guild yet.

What do you guys advice me to do to get experience into the whole pvp stuff?

*Hugs* Rosie

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Go practice at NS. Then when you get better, go to other places such as; GoA and West Arch.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
im pvp noob too. but i advise you to just go and try. its pixels so its ok to die. even if you are not good in pk like me you can still drop even the best if you get lucky. of course they will drop you most of the time in 1 vs 1 but in mass and random its very possible. have fun :D

also if your faction learn how to do focus / assist attacks you can do mass pk.  watch some HangOver vids posted here they are very good at it.
Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:48 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Do 1v1s with friends

VelvetRose

Allright, thanks for the tips ^^ I'll try to get out of my safety net and just go in there ^^

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Don't be afraid of death. As long as you have guardian scrolls who cares if you die. The more you practice the better you get. You don't become God archer by learning 1 combo off some random pinoy from GoA, You work them out yourself.

Offline Nine_FOx

If I know your class, I might help you some basic.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

VelvetRose

If I know your class, I might help you some basic.

Demon archer.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The best way to learn is by doing, Just like Jhin said; pixels don't truly die so it's ok to be dropped. You want to be learn to be good in PK? You can try these pointers:

1. Accept that you're going to die, a lot. That's just the nature of PvP just make sure you carry many guardian scrolls.
2. Don't let it get you mad, there is always going to be someone with a bigger stick, that's the way it goes.
3. You CANNOT be strong against every class in the game, one class will hold the power of vito other another, thats the way the game works.
4. When you die ask your opponent about what they do to deal with you and learn from what they say. That way you are ready to counter it next time around.
5. When you get ganked, moved along or join a squad just for fun, but don't go back for revenge this breaks point 2.
6. Ask to practice with people, the more you know what an opponent does the better you can deal with them.

and overall just have fun that's what you're here for right?

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
1vs1 robbert till you can beat him over and over. best practice you can get right there

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Hey fellow gamers!

I've been sort of struggling with something for a while. I am a total noob in pvp but i do wanna try it out.
But... I'm kind of a scary cat afraid to go out of her corner... I'm like what if i go in pk mode and decide to go to a pk zone.. I will get crushed! My faction is still in a growing process and most of the guildies are mostly working on getting their lvls/armors so we cant go pk as a guild yet.

What do you guys advice me to do to get experience into the whole pvp stuff?

*Hugs* Rosie

first thing u wanna do is have 500+ guardians or w-e they called now so u dont drop gear.
try some at ns
after being aware of pvp standards and basics
then world chat for similar geared player for a 1v1 then u can try Orchird temple/silver pool and city of lost for random pk and u can always take training people love to show off how good they are :)

VelvetRose

I have 50 guardian scrolls on me now.. And im currently standing at Nightscream Island.. Its just a game and all but pff haha im such a scardy cat lmao! Anyone there atm that wants to take me under his/her wings and idk maybe teach me some pvp basics?

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I have 50 guardian scrolls on me now.. And im currently standing at Nightscream Island.. Its just a game and all but pff haha im such a scardy cat lmao! Anyone there atm that wants to take me under his/her wings and idk maybe teach me some pvp basics?
Tip #1 don't tell anyone how many GS you got, they'll farm you if its low enough for them free stuffs.

VelvetRose

That makes sense.. ty :)

VelvetRose

i asked there if someone wants to teach me some pvp stuff but no one replies and idk... Feels weird to just go in pk mode and start killing ppls.