Epic Perfect World

Hot bars <_>'

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
so i've been watching some TW videos and everyone ive seen they got their gears and like every skill on their bar...and im just sitting dropping kids like http://gyazo.com/ad301b569f4d14ba086feb697083fe65 >_>  <_< i think i might b doing something wrong
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's all about personal preference... If you're good with what you have, keep it.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
It's all about personal preference... If you're good with what you have, keep it.

This. If you have one set of gears, there's no point in having gear on your skill bar lol. Some people have many weapons many access ect, and putting it on their skill bar is just easier to transition while in mass pk or 1v1 than opening invent and right clicking. Because of this reason PWI needs to expand their skill bar >:|. We should start a petition about this......
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'd say it's just personal preference too, whatever your used to i would just go with that. No point in learning another type of skill bar - takes too long + you might not even be able to learn it. Btw, Is demon sin fun? I Feel like rerolling demon.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Some people have many weapons many access ect, and putting it on their skill bar is just easier to transition while in mass pk or 1v1 than opening invent and right clicking. Because of this reason PWI needs to expand their skill bar >:|. We should start a petition about this......
This

~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I just put skills on one, and buffs on another. You may even feel it comfortable to put genie skills on one row. Totally your preference. c:

Excuse the imba. :-[

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Dragon

I'd say it's just personal preference too, whatever your used to i would just go with that. No point in learning another type of skill bar - takes too long + you might not even be able to learn it. Btw, Is demon sin fun? I Feel like rerolling demon.

Sage = competitive for sin 1v1s
Demon = fun as hell, just roll around 3sparking everything and dropping them in no time...if ur a sage sin and getting bored of it, i wud definately suggest going demon ^^) its actually very good on other classes if u can play well..but the only problem in 1v1s on sins will become harder...but yeah..try it out if u want
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Sage = competitive for sin 1v1s
Demon = fun as hell, just roll around 3sparking everything and dropping them in no time...if ur a sage sin and getting bored of it, i wud definately suggest going demon ^^) its actually very good on other classes if u can play well..but the only problem in 1v1s on sins will become harder...but yeah..try it out if u want
I Feel like going demon DPH too, it has a few perks to it.  :normal-49:

Offline Dragon

I Feel like going demon DPH too, it has a few perks to it.  :normal-49:

Sadly i cannot DPH very well 3: i wud like to learn tho :D 5months of pvp total experience xD so i had to learn what a sin is and all it's skills then i had to learn what other classes there were and how to fight them and their combos, etc...still tryna get by >_<' kinda sucks having never played pwi
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Sadly i cannot DPH very well 3: i wud like to learn tho :D 5months of pvp total experience xD so i had to learn what a sin is and all it's skills then i had to learn what other classes there were and how to fight them and their combos, etc...still tryna get by >_<' kinda sucks having never played pwi
I'm going to do all cultis, then change to demon. Demon DPH > All.

Offline Dragon

I'm going to do all cultis, then change to demon. Demon DPH > All.

Haha GL :P it wud b fun to pk with another demon sin sometime, not very many good ones around >_<' maybe u can hit me up sometime and we can roll scrubs >:D
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Haha GL :P it wud b fun to pk with another demon sin sometime, not very many good ones around >_<' maybe u can hit me up sometime and we can roll scrubs >:D
Wait till you see me rolling that 3spark APS with full buffs, no one stand chance.

Offline Dragon

cant wait xD have fun, take care
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
You not doing anything wrong; while your skillbar is almost empty, mine is all full.

Why do you play with double rows?
I never understood people doing that.
Can you explain me why you use double rows?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

My skillbar weird as shit.