2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

NS

Panda_monium

:tiger-4: i love this idea!

CRITICAL! +95000

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't see how it would affect the pk since the crystals will still be in the open. The people who'd need this the most are undergeared and rather want to get EC/dodge fights than fight other people there :/ The downside of this is that it would also benefit the farmer killers who'll need less time bank the EC that they've looted from other players

I have to disgree, a teleport stone will remain the fastest way out.

If you're not in mid combat a teleport incense will save a few seconds walking from the bank in safezone instead of dreamweaver I suppose. I don't see any reason why this would hurt pk and it would be a bit more convenient.

Add my +1 to this idea.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm tired of people attacking me. Failing to kill me. Then running to a faction mate and attempting to double-team me and then get the rest of their squad to kill me. *Cough*Alamat*Cough*.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'm tired of people attacking me. Failing to kill me. Then running to a faction mate and attempting to double-team me and then get the rest of their squad to kill me. *Cough*Alamat*Cough*.

It's perfect world, why do you find it so shocking.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's perfect world, why do you find it so shocking.

Did I say I found it shocking? No. Learn to observe what people write.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Did I say I found it shocking? No. Learn to observe what people write.

Point made, yet, it will always happen no matter what.

cevans1290

Bump..post count c;

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
No, The items drop on death for a reason, To keep it a viable PK zone, And besides having a bank out of safe would mean you'd have pker's camping that bank which means you can't bank.
In safezone yes whatever just means you fly for 20 seconds instead of waiting for tele c/d.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It wouldn't affect me since I don't go into NS, but it wouldn't hurt to have one bank in there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This is not happening for one ingle reason and Agatio can confirm it later if needed.
This map was initially made to motivate PK, to increase the PK action.
This is a map where you can farm yes but always with a risk, thats the idea. Adding the bank would only turn this map into another PvE instance/map, in NightScream Island you need to be prepared alone or not its up to the game developement...if a faction dominates there just fight them with your faction...if a player camps there and doesn't let you farm then move to another place...Of course NS is a 100% drop rate but simply have the PvP risk included thats why it was created.
Although analysing it i would say it wouldn't hurt but it all comes to if it will turn the map into a more empty map orwill pk still be active there ?

I will see what can be done about this.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I won't be adding banker in NS due to reasons mentioned above, sorry guys

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
This is not happening for one ingle reason and Agatio can confirm it later if needed.
This map was initially made to motivate PK, to increase the PK action.
This is a map where you can farm yes but always with a risk, thats the idea. Adding the bank would only turn this map into another PvE instance/map, in NightScream Island you need to be prepared alone or not its up to the game developement...if a faction dominates there just fight them with your faction...if a player camps there and doesn't let you farm then move to another place...Of course NS is a 100% drop rate but simply have the PvP risk included thats why it was created.
Although analysing it i would say it wouldn't hurt but it all comes to if it will turn the map into a more empty map orwill pk still be active there ?

I will see what can be done about this.

It will probably increase the PvE aspect of the map as you said. But in doing so it will lure more PK Farmers too, effectivly boosting PvP at the same time. Cause and effect. I still remain of the opinion that EC should be difficult to farm so i dont think you should add a banker but thats just my opinion. In reality you cant tele out under attack but all you need to do is get to SZ by poping an anti-stun skill. The only difference is then going out of NS to bank and coming back in, which lets face it, takes less than a minute to do.