Epic Perfect World

This is soo true! Support Gay Marriages.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Posted by: Butthead
« on: Today at 08:17:03 am » Insert Quote
You people are joke. Need to burn all fcking gays. We don't need those fags here, those idiots even want to adopt kids?? Really.. how can even like gay marriage? saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
They can't be normal ppl and better be disgusting??? Kill all homos pl0x

The redneckness is strong in this one. You know, the biggest homophobes are actually gay inside right? Only a matter of time until you wake up with 3 other guys in bed. The gay inside you wants out D:

vlntbty

lmfao!

This thread should just be closed now. lol FYI though, I am 100% FOR gay marriage.

Still, this is a hugeeee controversial issue EVERYWHERE so might as well close this.

The redneckness is strong in this one. You know, the biggest homophobes are actually gay inside right? Only a matter of time until you wake up with 3 other guys in bed. The gay inside you wants out D:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Are u fcking kidding me? All homos can gtfo pl0x
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Likeaviolin

Are u fcking kidding me? All homos can gtfo pl0x

Yet you're still commenting
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:56 am by Jazzy Pooh Bear

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Yet your still commenting

You're* 8D

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Yet your still commenting
You're*.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Boring and unoriginal, everyone debates about homosexuals while world's economy goes to hell and we destroy our environment  faster and better on daily basis instead of preserving it. Great idea.

Our children and grandchildren will fcking laugh their asses out when they'll learn about this shit on their history classes.

If there gonna be any children and granchildren after shit hits the fan, of course...
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

VelvetRose

It hurts me to see how many disrespect there is on the forums. So many threads where people share their opinions about all kinds of stuff and there are always people barging over it with negative stuff. I dont know if it is to troll or because those that do that just are close minded. But why do you guys always have to reply like this. Discussions are good and if you are against gay marriage you can post it, but do it with respect. Talk from your statement and give arguments.

For example what Slowpokie said, he/she explained why gay marriage isn't allowed in India and how he/she felt about it.

All i want to ask those that always try to ruin a thread, please learn to have some respect...
If you can't do that, then thats fine but stick with the farming post threads and go away from serious threads like this.

If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Yet you're still commenting

Yes because i don't understand wtf wrong with people and support those fags??? You guys make me vomit seriously... Those people should flush away from earth really
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

VelvetRose

Yes because i don't understand wtf wrong with people and support those fags??? You guys make me vomit seriously... Those people should flush away from earth really

Why? What have they done to you that you hate them that badly?

vlntbty

Wow, dude, if you're so close-minded, how is it you play on an online game? Wow, just wow.

No other words for you.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Ok ok pointless to make you ppl using ur brain. bye
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

vlntbty

As someone who said this "Yes because i don't understand wtf wrong with people and support those fags??? You guys make me vomit seriously... Those people should flush away from earth really"

You say WE have no brains. Good argument.

Ok ok pointless to make you ppl using ur brain. bye

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
As someone who said this "Yes because i don't understand wtf wrong with people and support those fags??? You guys make me vomit seriously... Those people should flush away from earth really"

You say WE have no brains. Good argument.
Don't go offtopic pl0x
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!