Epic Perfect World

This is soo true! Support Gay Marriages.

Offline SalvajeMC

Wtf is all this gayness. Please no no no. The world has to change is going wild . No hate me but i'm against gay marriage. World was created  woman with man. No gay or lesbians or all those nasty relationships.
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I found out about a year ago that my nephew is gay.  When he came out, it was bittersweet, because he's my nephew and I support him regardless of who he wants to date, but there's so much stigma and it's stupid.

In cases like SlowPokie, yes, I do understand that in some countries it's a religious thing and it's punishable by death (my family is Jamaican, and the moment someone comes out as a "batty bwoy" there, he's dead, not by government but by even those who were his friends).  But the day that Britney Spears got married for 3 days is when the "sanctity of marriage" died.

I don't care who you wanna bang.  It doesn't affect me none.  The sky isn't gonna fall, the earth isn't going to blow up, and pigs aren't gonna learn to fly overnight if two men or two women want to get married.

BTW, I'm 75% straight, and support gay marriage.  Bring it on.

Wtf is all this gayness. Please no no no. The world has to change is going wild . No hate me but i'm against gay marriage. World was created  woman with man. No gay or lesbians or all those nasty relationships.

And how do you know this? Were you there when this Adam and Eve were around? Who wasn't to say that Adam wasn't a woman, or Eve was a man, or if either one was transgendered?

I won't go further than this, as the last thing I want is a bunch of religious zealots biting me and shoving an old book in my face. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Dewy

I am straight and I support marriage equality.

However, the idea that gay/lesbian couples just get married because they love each other without other benefits, is not entirely true. In a lot of countries without marriage equality, gay/lesbian couples are excluded from basic partner rights, such as visiting them in hospital, adopting children, being each other's heir, rights to a pension when your partner dies, stuff like that. Rights, that are completely normal for every straight couple, are not available or actively withheld from gay/lesbian couples. Where I live, there is no difference between whatever marriage: straight, lesbian, gay: all have the same rights and same obligations. And that is exactly how it should be.

As far as religion is concerned: no matter what your religion, it has no right to stuff your beliefs down the private lives of other ppl. Nobody is forced into gay/lesbian marriage (the same cannot be said about women being forced into marriages in certain parts of the world) so I fail to see the relevance of anyone's religious beliefs in regard to giving all citizens the same rights in the same situation.
That is a matter between a state/country and it's people, not between whatever religion and a nation.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
A silly little joke about religion gets deleted and now we are debating/supporting gay marraige on this forum...go figure.

*Wonders when this will be locked*

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

Nasty relationship?! Please explain to me how two people loving one another is nasty.

You don't want hate on you, yet you hate others relationships? #logic
The world was created woman with man? Then by that logic, Adam and Eve only had two sons, therefore some incest must have occurred HENCE if the world was created this way, incest is okay and we are all related. Fair enough if you don't support gay marriage, that's your choice, but your logic is flawed.

Please come back with a proper argument rather than narrow-minded hate.

However, the idea that gay/lesbian couples just get married because they love each other without other benefits, is not entirely true. In a lot of countries without marriage equality, gay/lesbian couples are excluded from basic partner rights, such as visiting them in hospital, adopting children, being each other's heir, rights to a pension when your partner dies, stuff like that. Rights, that are completely normal for every straight couple, are not available or actively withheld from gay/lesbian couples. Where I live, there is no difference between whatever marriage: straight, lesbian, gay: all have the same rights and same obligations. And that is exactly how it should be.

I think this was directed at my post, but you misunderstood me. I am not saying that there are no benefits that go along with gay marriage. I am saying that the people wanting a gay marriage aren't doing it for the selfish 'benefits' that straight people can get from marriage, such as marrying into big money, or citizenship or something like that, because it would just be easier to straight marry. I am saying that these people that want gay marriage and are fighting for it is purely because they love the other person. If that makes sense.

But yeah, won't take long for this thread to be closed, tbh. It's a touchy subject that causes several arguments. However, I don't see anything wrong with a healthy debate as long as people don't resort to insults and abuse.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:24 am by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Dewy

Yes. that was directed at you and I only made the comment to make it clear to anyone reading this that marriage equality not only means being able to get married, but also to get the same rights as same sex couples. It really is too ridiculous for words that a gay couple that has been together for a long time, are denied the right to visit the partner in hospital, for example, let alone make major decisions when needed. It is past time that the situation is rectified.
I am not saying that gay/lesbians marry for those reasons, just pointing out that it is more than just confirming to the world that you want to be together.

Cheebee

random. and no.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
honestly marriage is nothing but a piece of legal paper stating that your with sumone and that you "should"be faithful to them. so i really dont get why gender would matter on this, id have to dig mine out but i didnt think they even stated gender on it @@;  thou i guess it  can vary from country to country.
im all for gay rights, in college i was at the prop 8 protest in sf while i was doing school there.
and the statement of marriage is between a man and woman plus kids is bs, some couples choose or cannot have kids. all of the religious restrictions on marriage i find kinda bs but thats just my opinion.

Likeaviolin

If you don't support why are commenting then ?

I support gays and lesbians
growing up all my male friends turnt out gay I loved it
at clubs gays an lesbian know how to party all these straight guys do
is sit there looking stupid back against the wall trying to look cool
ugh all they think of "a girl let me get in those jeans" ew off with his head lmfao
I even beat up a straight male for throwing a egg at my gay bestie  xD 
anywho I full support them :3

Offline Jyeezus

Oh hell no!!!! I'de *** you up myself if I could!!
it's disgusting cuz Im attracted to men?!?!
What u said is one of the most disgusting things anyone could ever say. All this hate causes ppl to kill my kind ):< the shyt we have to go thru in life cuz of what were simply BORN WITH!! It's not a choice. I cannot go straight even if I wanted to. And NOT that I do. I'm very happy being gay and I won't EVER go straight even if i could press a button to do so.
How bout minding your own damn business?! When does two men or two women loving eachother effect u in any shape or form?!!?
Yah this thread gotta get closed cuz I'm bout to go hood on a bytch >_>

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Wow at all the ignorant insignificant morons in this post hating on gays and lesbians.. Someone send them an admission form for the KKK.

Offline Jyeezus

Wow at all the ignorant insignificant morons in this post hating on gays and lesbians.. Someone send them an admission form for the KKK.

They cause us to act to violently. This isn't like me but can u blame me when I have to deal with such ignorance such as this? It's so sad. The countless tragic stories ive read bout gays had went thru. I'm blessed that I don't deal with any probs. I'm just lucky to how my life turned out to b coming out the closet. But I want to b able to share this life happily with a man I wish to call my own. How is this so bad?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You people are joke. Need to burn all fcking gays. We don't need those fags here, those idiots even want to adopt kids????? Really.. how can even like gay marriage? saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
They can't be normal ppl and better be disgusting??? Kill all homos pl0x
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Likeaviolin

You people are joke. Need to burn all fcking gays. We don't need those fags here, those idiots even want to adopt kids????? Really.. how can even like gay marriage? saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Mmmmm I can sense the queer inside you... Come out already

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

:normal-2: :normal-2: