Epic Perfect World

This is soo true! Support Gay Marriages.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi

Offline Jyeezus

OH-EM-GE!!! LOL DEADASS! SO TRUE!
If I really wanted to I could act masculine and bag and hook up with mad gurls!!!
I act and think just like a gurl. I know how they feel and know what they want. I JUST know them inside and out...
All u straight men beware. I just might form a gay cult to steal all the girls u could of ever dreamed of having >:D

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Lol so true. I never understood why pplz get their panties in a bunch if sumone is not straight xD

EricaMurcas

Hell yeah! <3 <3

Offline ♥☆★YummyT✿ts★☆♥

• YummyTits the ONE and ONLY
  • Characters: ♥YummyTits♥
+1 x 1 billion lol love it lol
^.^♥✿☆★YummyTits★☆✿♥

♥YummyTits-Sin150
♥LovelyYummy-Mystic150
♥FindingU-Cleric150
♥TrixieToxy-Veno150
♥CarrieDoll-Archer148
♥LovelyTits-Seeker-150

Offline Jyeezus

this would make an awesome sitcom! that i would watch every week and wont miss a day of it! :D

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This gets all my +1s.

Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:39 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
+15.

Laughed so hard.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
I would so support Gay marriage not just cause i'm a bi or my Dad is gay although he is but i don't see why man can't get married to other man this what i been telling people if he give more power to them them filthy government They'll just start removing or Disllowed alot of things not just gay marriage who knows

god dam i hate english Q___Q i hope u guys understand wat i'm trying to say lool

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Mirage is ment to be a guy and a girl and kids but the idea of gay mirage shouldn't be up to people if flash wants it up his ass its his right I mean people should do what satisfies them but I'm not against gay  I'm Indian and it is against believes to be gay but if u want to be no one should be there to tell u that u
Can't be gay so flash and swane it's fine ... <3

VelvetRose

Oh wow so many replies :) I somehow have to watch this video alot, beside the fact that i totally agree with whats said in it, its also funny to watch..

Mirage is ment to be a guy and a girl and kids but the idea of gay mirage shouldn't be up to people if flash wants it up his ass its his right I mean people should do what satisfies them but I'm not against gay  I'm Indian and it is against believes to be gay but if u want to be no one should be there to tell u that u
Can't be gay so flash and swane it's fine ... <3

Hey pokie,

Even though I'm not religious, I do respect people that are. Religion can be something really beautiful and can be a great support for people. So I respect you too.

But, i don't agree with the fact that marriage is meant to be between a man and a women. I think one should be with the person he/she loves, no matter what the gender of that person is. As long as they are happy together.

I'm happy to read that you aren't against gay people.

This is totally a different subject then where the thread started with, but i wonder why being gay is against some believes. This isn't an insult or anything, I just hope that with some explaining, i might be able to understand why things are the way they are in some religions.

If you want you can pm me too :) Maybe its better to have a personal conversation about this.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Funnily enough, the best comment I've ever heard on gay marriage was from Family Guy:

Two straight people who hate each other have more of a right to be together than two gay people who love one another.

And it's true. All those people that marry for money, for status, for green cards etc are able to marry. Yet two gay people, whose only reason for being married would be love as there are no other benefits, cannot legally declare their relationship.

So most countries are free countries, but only for some?

I'm straight but I proudly support gay marriage.
We only have one short life, so people should be able to ahare it with the ones they love.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Funnily enough, the best comment I've ever heard on gay marriage was from Family Guy:

Two straight people who hate each other have more of a right to be together than two gay people who love one another.

And it's true. All those people that marry for money, for status, for green cards etc are able to marry. Yet two gay people, whose only reason for being married would be love as there are no other benefits, cannot legally declare their relationship.

So most countries are free countries, but only for some?

I'm straight but I proudly support gay marriage.
We only have one short life, so people should be able to ahare it with the ones they love.

THIS

I am straight but I support gay marriage.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.