Epic Perfect World

where do go to apply for a gm position?

VelvetRose

Why does there always have to end up negative crap in most of the topics? Why can't people just answer his question or whatever and wish the person good luck? Very demotivating for Dillian.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
There was another GM in the past, who's name escapes me, who also did not have perfect English. Also Agatio doesn't even have perfect English himself.... JUST saying....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You think all GM's speak perfect English? You must not have met WatchTower (hopes he sees this  >:D )

:)) it's why we love him~

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
not here to discuss "english" they know their work.

thing that's required^^

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You don't need perfect English to be a GM. Half of the community wouldn't understand it anyway. Not to mention the fact that half of the GM team doesn't have English as their first language. And GMs, like poor old WT, at least try. xD

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
NEITH! THAT'S WHO IT WAS! Thank you member Database. You have served me well.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Yes indeed, his grammar sucks. However, he is the only one from the GM team. xD

Actually, no he isn't the only one. Half of the staff doesn't speak English as a first language and even some of us who do lack exceptional grammar.

GM positions are full currently Aga isn't hiring anyone, I assume, until people quit or are fired. Just because there is an opening on the staff, does not necessarily mean applications will be open, or even that the position will be filled. It depends on the activity of the current staff a lot of the time. I believe there are previous applicants as well as people whom the staff are watching that have not applied. Before I see the QQ here: Just because you apply for GM, doesn't mean you're qualified for it. In some cases, it's easier for us to pick players who we feel display the proper attitude and maturity for it.(Note that I said some cases, not all.)

To even be considered you must:
- Be 18(or display an equal maturity level.)
- Have a knowledge of PW/EPW
- Know the forum/game rules

Toodles.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

To even be considered you must:
- Be 18

*walks away* Okay I'm done here.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
*walks away* Okay I'm done here.

I didn't apply. :smiley:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Hax?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Making defensive comments much? I never even said a name. This comment also does not help your case  ;)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Hax?

Actually, Khaleesi and I got called on Skype and was immediately interviewed by an existing GM.  ^-^

Making defensive comments much? I never even said a name. This comment also does not help your case  ;)

You didn't have to. I'm the only GM that isn't 18 or over. Sorry if I sounded rude. :smiley:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Actually, Khaleesi and I got called on Skype and was immediately interviewed by an existing GM.  ^-^

You didn't have to. I'm the only GM that isn't 18 or over. Sorry if I sounded rude. :smiley:
Wait, wut?
(:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
wew there's still people who wanna be GM? lul
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Very defensive comment. I never even said "There's currently a GM on the team that isn't over 18" Now did I? Rude or not I didn't say your name, I didn't call you out I just was like "lol" at Brash's comment. So kindly but seriously talk to the hand. Anyways back on topic You don't need perfect grammar to be a GM. Wait that's not on topic either... GOOD LUCK.. um.... Who's applying to be a GM again?.... Awkward.....