Epic Perfect World

): Treasure Quest

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
Hellu, i know this is rarely worth to mention but it happend few times now that in 2x drop sins killed the treasure bosses before i could (me not being weak but no Chance against sin) thus, getting my Drops. is there anything you could do bout that? something like a connection from Boss to the digger of the chest somehow? ): i understand if there is no way... just wanted to make sure, since it rlly pisses me off seeing them picking up my Drops xDDD

Offline Craggan

Go blue name if you don't wanna be PKed ?  :normal-43:

It's not a PK problem. It's about jerks KSing the boss. Has happened to me before too.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Aweeh this makes me want to cuddle you q.q
I suggest going its some good friends, I've never done the quests before so I know nothing but, just have friends for back up I guess o;

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
kkkk... guess ima get myself some sin Bodyguard for backup just in case then .-. thx for answers tho

and yey cuddles <3 #^-^#

Offline Craggan

kkkk... guess ima get myself some sin Bodyguard for backup just in case then .-. thx for answers tho

and yey cuddles <3 #^-^#

Well feel free to yell anytime you see me in game. You should know my toons or pop into overseers chat to find me on that other veno of yours. Lol

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Hellu, i know this is rarely worth to mention but it happend few times now that in 2x drop sins killed the treasure bosses before i could (me not being weak but no Chance against sin) thus, getting my Drops. is there anything you could do bout that? something like a connection from Boss to the digger of the chest somehow? ): i understand if there is no way... just wanted to make sure, since it rlly pisses me off seeing them picking up my Drops xDDD

Your story  :'(

-pm me HellishKitty if u need help

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
Well feel free to yell anytime you see me in game.
-pm me HellishKitty if u need help

tyty guys <3 i just hope 2x is long enough to actually come back to those offers lolz \o/ tyty

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Yes sadly this is the one drawback of them quests :/ but I like to see ppls volunteering to go and back you up makes my heart melt a little <33
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Oh, I misunderstood the question lmao. Anyways, reroll to sin and outDD them. Else I don't know.
a good barb can do it also
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yo ucan use detction potions aswell ;)
this way u will see if there r any sins around you or not hehe

VelvetRose

Aww thats frustrating as hell! Especially when you spend some time finding the chest..
I'll be on your side too, so whenever u need help PM me (SacredRose) :)

Good luck with the treasure hunts :3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have never heard of this issue for treasure quests before.    Maybe I've been lucky in that regard.  Seriously though--why would they go for treasure quest spoils when they can get the same amount of ec in a fraction of the time?  Freaking morons.

Anyways, I'm probably no help per se, but you can PM me on Mikau or Desti (working on getting her 150, so more than likely I'll be on her than on Mikau).  I'd at least be a distraction :P

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Seriously though--why would they go for treasure quest spoils when they can get the same amount of ec in a fraction of the time?  Freaking morons.

During 2x it's possible to farm HUNDREDS of ec in an hour on a single toon with these quests. My sin banked 245 ec, and 260mil coins in 48minutes just on this last night alone. My seeker banked 191ec and 225mil coin in 42 minutes. So thats 436 EC, and almost half a billion coins in an hour and a half, No BH, no divines to worry about, and i came out with more EC than I could farm in 3 weeks in under 2 hours. The people shes talking about are stealing HUGE amounts of ec by sniping chest 5 mobs, THATS why theyre doing it.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
During 2x it's possible to farm HUNDREDS of ec in an hour on a single toon with these quests. My sin banked 245 ec, and 260mil coins in 48minutes just on this last night alone. My seeker banked 191ec and 225mil coin in 42 minutes. So thats 436 EC, and almost half a billion coins in an hour and a half, No BH, no divines to worry about, and i came out with more EC than I could farm in 3 weeks in under 2 hours. The people shes talking about are stealing HUGE amounts of ec by sniping chest 5 mobs, THATS why theyre doing it.

Oh I am aware of how much you can bank--I banked over 500 ec doing this on just one.  But I find it really stupid that instead of doing their own/farming in pv/tt they're bothering others. :/

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
You find it hard to believe, that on a server where (at the very least) 50% of the population measure their self worth by how many people they and 4-5 of their friends can ambush and kill, that people will go out of their way to do something like this simply to avoid doing the work for themselves? I wish I lived in a world as altruistic as the one you seem to inhabit.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!