Offline Lamentis

• Beginner
Greetings to everyone.
First post.

I kinda envy other char to have fashion for their headgears
it would be nice fit Barbarian types with
1. Horns
2. Hats like sakkat kung fu style
3. more horns, most beast have horns why can't we have it here.

since majority of the headgears aren't for Barbarians.
I think its nice to give something Barbarian exclusive.
I'm a beast born without horns which is why I was named Lamentis.

Offline jrunzel

i agree with you barbarian should have a headgear fashion too

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i would suggest you to get in contact with Paprika.
PM here on Forum or email.
she handles the editing part of the server.  :-\

Antihero

I can already tell you that it won't be possible to effectively add headgear to Barbarians. There are a couple reasons for this. Their heads are larger than the other classes, so scaling would be an issue. Their ears would also clip through the headgear. You'd also have to worry about editing the piece to work/disappear when you go into tiger form. I suppose you could make head fashion appear on Barbarians, but it wouldn't look very well.

Offline Slashyy

I can already tell you that it won't be possible to effectively add headgear to Barbarians. There are a couple reasons for this. Their heads are larger than the other classes, so scaling would be an issue. Their ears would also clip through the headgear. You'd also have to worry about editing the piece to work/disappear when you go into tiger form. I suppose you could make head fashion appear on Barbarians, but it wouldn't look very well.
if it can be done for venos why not barbs

Antihero

if it can be done for venos why not barbs

I don't know, why don't you ask the developers at PWE? Or their Chinese overseers? They're the ones responsible for the most ridiculous coding ever, and why half the stuff you want can't be implemented.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
As Evil suggested send Paprika a PM, she's the expert and she would know the correct answer.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
If they can implement head gear for barbs, then they need to edit females on mounts to ride side saddle, and if theyre being embraced on a motorcycle then need to ride bitchseat. I'd love to see these changes made. Since they already have it so females embraced by a barb in tiger form ride side saddle, why is it so hard to do for standard mounts?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

PWI did it with Tide Form on Tideborns.