Epic Perfect World

TW Reset

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
it's been a long time seen we have TW reset.....i wish there is a reset of TW maps thanks
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
why reset? if you want land you can just attack 1 right?  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
Reset reset CX it gives new factions the feeling of being great till worms and NH declare war :)
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline _feedback_

shhhhhhhh! NH and worms have peace talk  :)) 

we put worms all over the EPW maps >:D

Zilara

No reset, please. I promise we will fight NH next week <3

Offline _feedback_

>:D  >:D  >:D

shizo

GTFO with PVE TW.
What's the point of reset?
Just so every pathetic 10 people guild can grab a land for 1 week then lose it the next week.
It would only kill the TW as there wouldn't be a real fight for months.
Here's a thought, how about you get more people in guild and get stronger then TW.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

:tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:

Reset TW idc, I like all and any change.
but I would be pissed if I as much land as other factions.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
GTFO with PVE TW.
What's the point of reset?
Just so every pathetic 10 people guild can grab a land for 1 week then lose it the next week.
It would only kill the TW as there wouldn't be a real fight for months.
Here's a thought, how about you get more people in guild and get stronger then TW.

While I wouldn't be that aggressive about it, I agree with that ^

And it's not just because I am in Worms. The only thing it would change is delaying decent TW fights for a few weeks, while the big factions claim their land back (not just Worms, but Xpend, NH, Ducks etc). The nature of TW suits the bigger factions (or whichever faction has the bigger numbers, with some exceptions), just how it is.

Reset reset CX it gives new factions the feeling of being great till worms and NH declare war :)

Unfortunately, TW isn't designed to suit small factions, which is frustrating for them (I know, I've been there). But a TW reset won't help the small factions, it will just give them a free territory for a week. Each faction has a beginning and every faction was small at one stage; it takes time to build. So good luck to the small factions, but I dont think a reset will offer much.

why reset? if you want land you can just attack 1 right?  :smiley:

^ That. Resetting territories won't change a faction, so if you can't or won't attack a faction now, for fear of not succeeding, then a reset won't change that. All a reset will offer is weeks of PVE TWs and outnumbered wars.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Sombrero

I'm all for a reset, and I'm in one of the larger factions.

While yes, it will postpone largescale pvp tw's, all those smaller factions that don't get catered to as far as tw was designed for, will be able to fight one another, as there are many more smaller factions, than larger. Those smaller ones will have a fair few weeks of pride knowing there's a part of the map with their name on it.

That pride can then spawn morale, which will cause players of said smaller factions to feel like, maybe, just maybe, their faction can be one of the larger ones, with enough work. I understand the distaste of having pve tw's, they suck. But, that first and second land you get as a smaller faction, can cause quite a positive influence on faction morale.

Someone above me said the larger factions started out small, which is very factual. But you'd be lying if you said they didn't benefit from smaller tw's when they started out.  A map reset will give us all a fresh start, and will give the little guy a chance at his own slice of the pie, even if it's for a small period of time.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Just annoying and time consuming getting lands for a few people's wishes. You want land you grow your fac and fight us, it's as simple as that.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Why don't we just simply remove pk/tw from server and make all events pve , hmm what say you on that idea??
 I think its the best idea i had in ages omg pve server <3333333333333333333333333333

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
I'm all for a reset, and I'm in one of the larger factions.

While yes, it will postpone largescale pvp tw's, all those smaller factions that don't get catered to as far as tw was designed for, will be able to fight one another, as there are many more smaller factions, than larger. Those smaller ones will have a fair few weeks of pride knowing there's a part of the map with their name on it.

That pride can then spawn morale, which will cause players of said smaller factions to feel like, maybe, just maybe, their faction can be one of the larger ones, with enough work. I understand the distaste of having pve tw's, they suck. But, that first and second land you get as a smaller faction, can cause quite a positive influence on faction morale.

Someone above me said the larger factions started out small, which is very factual. But you'd be lying if you said they didn't benefit from smaller tw's when they started out.  A map reset will give us all a fresh start, and will give the little guy a chance at his own slice of the pie, even if it's for a small period of time.

+1

All small factions grew large after working on team work and TW is one among many factors motivating the spirit as one within them.. Someone said it will just give few weeks of pve TW with no change.. i say that time is enough to spread chaos on PW to help new factions overthrew other major players.. after all worms NH xpendables are not strong themselves.. its the members who make these guilds strong.. give few weeks and lets see if these major players can sustain all loyal members within their guild and re create present screnario..

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Just annoying and time consuming getting lands for a few people's wishes. You want land you grow your fac and fight us, it's as simple as that.

+2380948274982087408270428947287420842

Offline BriEsT

• Don
:tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:

Reset TW idc, I like all and any change.
but I would be pissed if I as much land as other factions.

Np man they can delete map lets go pve <33333333333333