Epic Perfect World

Im Level 145 but im still on PV 135+ is this supposed to be like this?

Offline ClaireWins

• EUPHORIA Executor
  • Pff..Nah I got this its only a level 140 boss
Hello Again users of EPW, The Question is above, and I'm wondering if its not supposed to be PV 135+ how do I get PV 145+? As at this point im getting more exp from Eden than PV 135
ClairesSin - Level 145 Demon Sin
ClaireWins - Level 127 Seeker
PM me for invite to Euphoria
Hello Again users of EPW, The Question is above, and I'm wondering if its not supposed to be PV 135+ how do I get PV 145+? As at this point im getting more exp from Eden than PV 135

135+ is the highest PV, if u think exp u gain is too low, try making 4 ppl squad(it gives max exp) or do full GV runs, or farm ec/donate for SLS :o

Offline ClaireWins

• EUPHORIA Executor
  • Pff..Nah I got this its only a level 140 boss
Okay thank you for the answer  ^-^
ClairesSin - Level 145 Demon Sin
ClaireWins - Level 127 Seeker
PM me for invite to Euphoria

Offline SalvajeMC

If you are a barb seeker or bm you shoukd solo pv. Solo pv give the most xp is about 120-200k if you solo each mob . In squad with 4 people you get 60k each mob . And answering your question yes  135 is the highest .
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
If you are a barb seeker or bm you shoukd solo pv. Solo pv give the most xp is about 120-200k if you solo each mob . In squad with 4 people you get 60k each mob . And answering your question yes  135 is the highest .

^^ the max exp share would go to the member in the sq with the max lvl..so better solo if you're not a magical class (given they consume time for runs) instead of going with sq and sharing..even tho its quicker..

else Squad with people close to your level or run GV

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Do FB after lvl 140 it's easy afk mainly seeker afk and over alts after lvl 147-148 do FCC with 2x shuts u get 10% isg

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

^^ the max exp share would go to the member in the sq with the max lvl..so better solo if you're not a magical class (given they consume time for runs) instead of going with sq and sharing..even tho its quicker..

else Squad with people close to your level or run GV
Also quick note, ive noticed, if a 147+ has a 150 in squad near them (not killing) the 147+ gets a tad bit more exp.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF