Epic Perfect World

Dragon DPH daggers.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Imo dph sins and aps sins should have different defences. R8 aps sin is total bullshit cause it has same def as dph sin. They should remove aps from rank 8 and make it fair. Aps sin less defence but more attack speed and dph more defense but slower attacks.

+1  :normal-1: :normal-1:
Stupid aps such a waste of data base space, need more CotDs

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Imo dph sins and aps sins should have different defences. R8 aps sin is total bullshit cause it has same def as dph sin. They should remove aps from rank 8 and make it fair. Aps sin less defence but more attack speed and dph more defense but slower attacks.
You want to make me more OP? wdf, anyways +1 to this. Playing a CotD play style i expect more defence than APS Sin, we should just simply not have Same set as APS. Although there is one downside to this, Many of the people who mass donated *cough* Have Top tier APS R8, therefore this won't happen, bye.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
You want to make me more OP? wdf, anyways +1 to this. Playing a CotD play style i expect more defence than APS Sin, we should just simply not have Same set as APS. Although there is one downside to this, Many of the people who mass donated *cough* Have Top tier APS R8, therefore this won't happen, bye.

:normal-2:
give him more def, sif I care  :normal-12:

!~ASAAAA FLASH ZAAAAAAAAAGFAST

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
:normal-2:
give him more def, sif I care  :normal-12:

!~ASAAAA FLASH ZAAAAAAAAAGFAST
Your aa won't work then, noob and yes. dumb edit

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ehh? more defense? Son, EAs/Mystics/Mages/Psychics, they all drop to 1 shot at half hp while unbuffed. Giving more defense to sins would just make them too OP. While I do agree that they need a slighty magical defense improvement, I do not agree that it has to be much, maybe 10 / 15% should be enough.

Also, without aps there is no way to kill a HA by your own. So I cannot see the problem with +2.86 sins, and it takes quite plenty of ec to simple get 2x int on wrists. and if you are refering to full rank 8 sins with 2.86 aps, that is not easy to get, just as an instant mage.

EDIT : While in DPH mode, you can cast quite plenty skills in a few seconds doing high damage to LA/AA, since some sin skills are instan/close to instant.

Antihero

Also, without aps there is no way to kill a HA by your own.

Yesterday I watched an endgame (or at least very close to it) Barbarian drop in seconds to an Assassin with Chill of the Deep on. I don't know why everyone assumes that APS is the only option when it comes to Assassins.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Yesterday I watched an endgame (or at least very close to it) Barbarian drop in seconds to an Assassin with Chill of the Deep on. I don't know why everyone assumes that APS is the only option when it comes to Assassins.
ehh well. Thats because the barbarian was not in tiger / panda form. when it comes to it, I hit barbs for 16k zerk crit with nuke combo.

when barbs are in tiger form ~ 7-8k ish. and the barb has to be a complete noob to watch the assasin do the combo in Normal form.

Plus there is NO WAY to drop a BM or seeker in dph.

Unless they are ungeared and afk.

Antihero

I don't know who you've been watching, but uh... lol.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I don't know who you've been watching, but uh... lol.
ehh well maybe its because a def lvl BM is the most tankiest class in the game?... My gear is quite epic, with my aps set (4.0) I hit def lvl BMs for 1.8k crit with fire pill on...

and seekers with adrenaline numbless (or something close to it) have up to 110 def.

Try dropping one of these classes . You might be able to drop seeker  ;)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the barb has to be a complete noob to watch the assasin do the combo in Normal form.
:normal-12:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

:normal-12:
:-\ I use to go into mass pk with Slow's barb with no buffs  :'( :'(.

Is like my spartan mode.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
All the whining... guys if you really wanna see un-balanced there are servers where you can be 5 aps with demon CoTD
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
All the whining... guys if you really wanna see un-balanced there are servers where you can be 5 aps with demon CoTD
eh??

What servers are those? Tell me so I can start playing today

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
I guess its unfair for dragon geared sins since they cant dph but if such a wep was to exist, it would be abused so badly. Imagine the aps sins that tripple spark 24/7, this would make their life so much easier which would eventually result in some sort of a nurf.. R8 isnt that hard to get and even tho my gear is full shit, im still decent at dph fights.