Epic Perfect World

A suggestion that make a lil bit sense

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Heard a lot of people wishing that event tokens can be tradable which, cant be done anymore. Now how about having an npc that allows xchange of event tokens to SUPPLY tokens? Well for me that sounds intresting.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

dorothyerika

Depends on the amount it will give you.I for one have only supply tokens but I guess we could try it o3o

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
I love dis Idea :)
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Heard a lot of people wishing that event tokens can be tradable which, cant be done anymore. Now how about having an npc that allows xchange of event tokens to SUPPLY tokens? Well for me that sounds intresting.

I would rather exchange supply tokens to event tokens not the other way around. I got more supply tokens than I know what to do with, all I can think to do with them is save them up for mats until I make my next R8 toon.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

dorothyerika

Why not be-able to trade supply tokens into event tokens and event tokens into supply tokens?It would benefit alot I would think x3

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Why not be-able to trade supply tokens into event tokens and event tokens into supply tokens?It would benefit alot I would think x3
+1

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
nah, the xchange for supply token to event token will jus make those very rare stuffs a bit unrare. You can get a lot of supply tokens everyday with alts, if thats so, its like you are farming event tokens on daily basis.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
nah, the xchange for supply token to event token will jus make those very rare stuffs a bit unrare.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

dorothyerika

nah, the xchange for supply token to event token will jus make those very rare stuffs a bit unrare. You can get a lot of supply tokens everyday with alts, if thats so, its like you are farming event tokens on daily basis.

Yes thats true but if you think about it,NW is twice a week giving you more supply tokens then needed.And Ares event is once a week giving you only 1 event token every time.Most people want event tokens with the left-over supply tokens they have.Also,its not like every supply token is a event token.I was thinking every 800=event token.Its just an idea after all x3 Also,not alot of people have 500 150 alts o_o

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Good ideea or Supply tokens to event tokens hue.