Epic Perfect World

Another PV? + MQ ?

Offline timed1989

• Beginner
1. Is there maybe ever going to be a pv for let's say 145+? I.e. like the 101+ pv in pwi already perhaps? Or maybe make some of the old FBs or other mobs on the world map higher level to get to 150 abit easier, instead of farming the heck to of PV all the time.

And 2, Maybe there could be a another use for the "Sweet Memory`s" you get from doing MQ, for all those who are married and do it everyday, after you get 150 and that belt becomes useless, besides when leveling a alt, what else to do with them?
A few ideas, exchange them for some items like in the event forges, make the costs around the same or even abit higher, trade them in for exp items, ls, sls, etc. And of course trade them in for EC as well.

And what about maybe making a PV for those who are married? Gives them more time together and can level together as well

Just a few things I have noticed and hopefully, something will happen with them. :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
1. you counter yourself. yo said yo uwant PV for 145+ then yo say you are tired of PV and its boring. anyway it won't be added as far as i know and from the last time i talked to Agatio it wasn't a must to add. you can simply go to HH/TT, FC, GV, Plane of Farewells, etc...

2. this one sounds ok if we find which items could be traded, we will look into it thx  :-\

pv for married couples i dunno if its possible to set here on PW :/ only agatio will be able to answer this.

DJBFF

pv for married couples i dunno if its possible to set here on PW :/ only agatio will be able to answer this.
I actually hope it will be possible! Though my hubby can't play due to irl situations, but when he can, that would be awesome!

Robbert

And what about maybe making a PV for those who are married? Gives them more time together and can level together as well

Just a few things I have noticed and hopefully, something will happen with them. :3
You telling me you can't duo PV with your spouse atm? I not sure what you asking for, PV can be done with a squad.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
You telling me you can't duo PV with your spouse atm? I not sure what you asking for, PV can be done with a squad.

Agree with Robbert on ths one. There's nothing to stop you from going to PV with your spouse now. PV is boring as you said but it's the fastest way and 80 times faster than pwi.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

he mean higher exp reward if the couple inside is married.
he mean higher exp reward if the couple inside is married.

thats unfair :o

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
It's already ridiculously easy to level up here, they then introduced an exp requirement cut from 149 to 150 and you people still want more? This is a suggestion and of course you're free to suggest what you want. I'm not flaming your thread it just astounds me that people will push and push until they pretty much get everything for free. They even made the supreme robe easier to get recently. The saying comes to mind "Give them an inch and they will take a mile"

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
You get a xp belt from doing mq so basically couples already level faster not to mention you can get a +6 atk/def level blessing from being married so not only does being married level you faster, it makes it easier too.
As for the other suggestions, I dont think another pv is necessary. And for the sweet memory, yeah.. I agree more items would make for a nice add to a future update imo.

VelvetRose

I only want more items to get with the sweet memories. Maybe then my hubby and i will do mq again :P

rainlu

It's already ridiculously easy to level up here, they then introduced an exp requirement cut from 149 to 150 and you people still want more? This is a suggestion and of course you're free to suggest what you want. I'm not flaming your thread it just astounds me that people will push and push until they pretty much get everything for free. They even made the supreme robe easier to get recently. The saying comes to mind "Give them an inch and they will take a mile"
aggreed just make the culti quests easier >< well jk :o

dorothyerika

While we're at it,can we make that red chat can be turned off.If this would come onto the game SPAM MARRIAGE so yeah >_<