Epic Perfect World

New GMs feedback ( not saying replace new gms )

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
First of all GM gave a really good respond for this, and i respect her respond.

a simple question to Glitter got ignored in pms and world chat.

Are we having a real event of ECs bosses\ world bosses or PvP event after the fail math event?

She called me a QQer for asking such a question.

in add of that, her calculator doesn't work lol. answer of a question were 1.246 and she said 1.4. so it would be 1.2 or 1.3 not 1.4 which is far of the real answer.

1.246 -> 1.25 > 1.3  that what i studies in math i don't know when it became 1.246 > remove the 2 and 6 = 1.4.

Edited :

2nd event was 2v2 pretty good work but 2 faults been made > first was allowing pots which gave some players like me an advantage and all levels vs all levels, which wasn't fair for other teams.

the good thing all got rewards and good ones.
the bad thing after event she killed all players.

Third event : well done but bad reward.

this topic is a feedback for GMs work, hope they notice the faults.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2012, 06:00 am by thedevilhunter

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
There was already a 3v3 PvP event and a boss event today, so chances for that would be small.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
i dont think a GM should call a player a QQer over asking a simple question. The fact almost that Glitter was wrong on answer and didnt want to listen to players who were saying the right answer to let a person win. when the rules were no remainers count then it would be 1.2 or 1 not 1.4 as fire stated. Also letting players ask questions for Rewards to others from a GM is not allow yet Glitter was doing just that for a player? i believe that Glitter doesnt really know what she is doing
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
please don't talk about what u don't know Chum

GM: Echo did host the pvp event not Glitter in this topic i am talking about GM Glitter which proved he\she isn't experienced in the first day.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2012, 03:14 am by thedevilhunter

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
There's no need to be rude, fire. I'm aware that Echo was the one that hosted those events, since I was there. However, I was answering the question you asked by simply inferring that since those events already took place today, the chance of getting them again would be slim.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Can I just add in that YES Glitter might not have had the best first day, but she seems to be a nice person, you haven't even given her till the end of the day before writing a thread complaining about her.

Why not atleast give her a chance?

During Echo's boss event when they were in the Help chatroom, while noone was in there to help I was chatting with them and they both seemed like reasonable enough people.

So give them a chance and let Glitter have more than a day?

Thana has also made small errors like that in events, I remember one during the code cracker, but past 5-10 mins of complaining noone made a forum about it. GMs are only human, remember that!!!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Also I would like to take partial blame for distracting Glitter and Echo while they were making thier events, Thana probably should too, and Charlie, we were being rather distracting in the chat room  ;D

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Ok nexy we shall see by the time,  some more responds, and being not rude needed tho.

She killed players after event which isn't a gm right.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Third event was good no faults, fail reward tho which is 1 pure god stone.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
1 pure god stone isn't much off the normal reward of 10/20 EC.

I think it actually is 10 EC.

But I do agree that the reward would have been better as just EC as you can do more with it.

Offline GlitterBug

• Retired Staff Member
First off I said remainders didnt count so it didnt mater what then number was after 1. he still would have won, When i said 1.4 was a typo forgive me, 2nd i didnt say any names when i said QQers so you take offense there was in fact alot of people QQing, 3rd I have not yet been given the spawn number of EC bosses and Last you won at last 2 events Have Fun its a Game cyas <3

Alethia stated  "Also letting players ask questions for Rewards to others from a GM is not allow yet Glitter was doing just that for a player? i believe that Glitter doesnt really know what she is doing". If you are referring to The question i posted asked about who invented the vending machine i gave the one who answered it a prize not the one who asked the question. And I have been staff on more then one server and owned one myself but thanks for your input <3

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
i actually started to like the work for the first day, but can be better.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline LordTitan

• Beginner
a simple question to Glitter got ignored in pms and world chat.

Are we having a real event of ECs bosses\ world bosses or PvP event after the fail math event?

She called me a QQer for asking such a question.

in add of that, her calculator doesn't work lol. answer of a question were 1.246 and she said 1.4. so it would be 1.2 or 1.3 not 1.4 which is far of the real answer.

1.246 -> 1.25 > 1.3  that what i studies in math i don't know when it became 1.246 > remove the 2 and 6 = 1.4.

I was watching World Chat the whole time. First off, Glitter never called anyone a QQ'r, 2nd all she said was that you didn't have add the remainder to the answer as far as devision problems went. 3rd If you don't like the event going on at the moment, then don't participate :/

There are better ways to confront a problem , rather than starting a Poll and thread intent on flaming the GM, how about making a suggestion as to how they can do their job better. Glitter has been trying to get people together to have fun, and all I have seen is ppl complaining about Events.

If you think the rewards are off, maybe try being honest and telling a New GM what the usual rewards are ?

Anyway, before you go complaining get the facts right...
LordTitan-150 Assassin
Vektor-EA

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
i am not flaming anyone just saying work can be better ijs.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline GlitterBug

• Retired Staff Member
Thanks to all for your input and suggestion