Epic Perfect World

I'm banned for eternity I guess and I need help for my mental health

Offline Jayce

can you log into other accounts? or make a new account?
I don't know if you can read my reply. My forum accounts shows Moderated underneath for some reasons. Anyway, yes, I can make a new account and use it. I can also log different accounts and all were fine. I tried my main account on another laptop, from different locations, different IPs, but still no luck. It must be how I have been banned by Komachi or the settings of the ban configuration idk. Which is out of our control I guess.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I don't know if you can read my reply. My forum accounts shows Moderated underneath for some reasons. Anyway, yes, I can make a new account and use it. I can also log different accounts and all were fine. I tried my main account on another laptop, from different locations, different IPs, but still no luck. It must be how I have been banned by Komachi or the settings of the ban configuration idk. Which is out of our control I guess.
yeah i can still view them. Its probably still banned but glitched with this response instead of a timer.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Jayce

yeah i can still view them. Its probably still banned but glitched with this response instead of a timer.
Thanks Ranny. It sounds like we are hopeless then. I really wish this server didn't fall into bad hands like our current active GM right now. He even told me before to wait for inf before I get unban. I hope you were a GM, Ranny. Anyway thank you so much for trying and helping as always. You help the Epic players with your genuine intentions and really taking time to understand. That's the kind of GM we need in this uncertain situation of our server.

Offline ゾルタン ☹

• Forum Veteran
Yes bro, they don't know how Soochi dominated the game with his aps ea gameplay wew
anyone dont play months.. other can delete the old character name.
https://panel.epicpw.com/checkname.php
your account not banned, just anyone use your old character name and your account got stuck in delete system.
only GM can help for you for add new character name your old character.
or you can't login to your account.

i don't understand for inf why don't did this normally
1 year ago i got same problem with my old account.
any still use my old name, and i can't login to my old account.

this feature has advantages and disadvantages (delete character names)
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
anyone dont play months.. other can delete the old character name.
https://panel.epicpw.com/checkname.php
your account not banned, just anyone use your old character name and your account got stuck in delete system.
only GM can help for you for add new character name your old character.
or you can't login to your account.

i don't understand for inf why don't did this normally
1 year ago i got same problem with my old account.
any still use my old name, and i can't login to my old account.

this feature has advantages and disadvantages (delete character names)
this makes a lot more sense. Thanks for clearing this up. just have to wait for assistance.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart