Epic Perfect World

Do you think there will ever be new classes? :)

Ah I can picture so many cool classes like imagine an actually warrior class not a blademaster that switches between fists and swords and poles and axes but only swords specifically.. or like a knight and he has a joust or something or like a caster that wears gloves instead of weapons and shoots spells out of their hand.. or even another animal class like barbs and venos one that could transform into a bunch of different animals and give different status effects and do combos etc that would be so cool dont ya think

Angelica

We'd need PWI to do something like this first.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I really like the idea of the last one, although it would be annoying to handle.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
pw to dead to make new class

Offline 🌸

• -

^ also it's a free game, they're not going to put too much into it.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
yeah. All they do is implement new systems to get people to pour in more cash.
Well, most games do that, but still e.e

More cool ideas:
a summoning based class ;o or a skill that lets specific magic classes summon*random* monsters (/bosse).
Would be epic ijs. Though, maybe not in cities.
But would never be done q.q

^ also it's a free game, they're not going to put too much into it.
Well they seem to come up with a lot of systems to pump money out at least.
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
yeah. All they do is implement new systems to get people to pour in more cash.
Well, most games do that, but still e.e

More cool ideas:
a summoning based class ;o or a skill that lets specific magic classes summon*random* monsters (/bosse).
Would be epic ijs. Though, maybe not in cities.
But would never be done q.q
Well they seem to come up with a lot of systems to pump money out at least.

yes, but designing all new classes and skills and armour and making sure everything is balanced still is much different to adding new stats and a new map.

To your idea: that would be awesome. Like a mystic but with more pets for assistance that actually do damage or have useful debuffs. Necromancers I think they're called? Idk. Too lazy to check what that word actually means.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
yes, but designing all new classes and skills and armour and making sure everything is balanced still is much different to adding new stats and a new map.

To your idea: that would be awesome. Like a mystic but with more pets for assistance that actually do damage or have useful debuffs. Necromancers I think they're called? Idk. Too lazy to check what that word actually means.
Yeah, kinda like that, maybe something closer to a collection system or capture system was it >.>
On the summoning part: I played a game (open 2x close 2x still closed q.q tho I know someone making a private server (brightshadow, really cute anime ish graphics :3 ) ) that had two classes that had a skill..Basically, it would have like a 30 second cool down, and it would have a 10 second channel or something like that, decently long. It would summon a random monster from the game, varying from level 1 stuff to the bosses (it was sometimes not able to use in cities I think). :> That would be really cool. IJS.
But nah. This is probably just a thread for daydreaming q.q

Dis is the mentioned game. Soo cutee imo q.q
(:

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Oooooooo I like this thread. I think it should be another light armor class that uses chain whip weapons  all skills are aoes but do less damage but in a combo they are a force. Mag class idk a bard class from forsaken world would be cool

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo
I like your ideas derrius :p

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
PWE company will release another class when they notice that this ones they have r not giving them money anymore so they will need new ones for people to cash shop everything again on PWI...other than that...i don't see them releasing any classes wit the intention of "making players happy" lol
thats my opinion only though  :rolleyes:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
PWE company will release another class when they notice that this ones they have r not giving them money anymore so they will need new ones for people to cash shop everything again on PWI...other than that...i don't see them releasing any classes wit the intention of "making players happy" lol
thats my opinion only though  :rolleyes:
+1 so very true considering this is exactly wut happened throughout pw's history after the initial starter 3 races.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I think if PWI release it then EPW will not be far behind

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I think if PWI release it then EPW will not be far behind
If you dig around online you can find stuff about PW-CN, talking about new classes and with pics of them o.o
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF