Epic Perfect World

Multi and Abusing in Events

Offline Manequin

Player SAI/ Iv seen multi-ing up to FOUR char in CTF 12/2/24 0830H.

This was not the first time as this player had been banned multiple times for same offence but keeps repeating it.

SAI = Iv = i_i_i = In 

In (sb) was afking in respawn safe area

Offline Manequin

Multi again in Hb 12/2/24 1030H

Offline ゾルタン ☹

• Forum Veteran
multi on non GM server?
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Manequin

More of multi-ing and abuse of events,

Keeping them here until a GM comes around to permanent ban all accounts.

Iv = SAI = i_i_i = Ie = In 

Offline Manequin

Dated and timed for easier checks

Offline mateodogaming

• Beginner
Server is dead. Admins does not even care to give update on this game. Why bother with this.

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Server is dead. Admins does not even care to give update on this game. Why bother with this.
and yet you reply to posts, checking threads on this forum... you are the fact that its not that dead  :tiger-3:

Offline Manequin

and yet you reply to posts, checking threads on this forum... you are the fact that its not that dead  :tiger-3:
Wise words!

Offline mateodogaming

• Beginner
To be fair, I just casually read what's happening on forum. Not bothering to log in a dead game. I did not logged in / played it, so it does not change that this game is still just as dead as inf.

Offline Manequin

More SS

Offline Manequin

And more

Offline Manequin

New modus operandi, using SIN in stealth.

Obviously alts cos some lame names.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
dead game dont bother

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
dead game dont bother
why you think so? i dont think its dead anyways its still alive and i think it has way more players active then in pwi official just sayin so ... please, also i think this SAL is abusing way too far with her multiclient and deserve some punishment indeed

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
why you think so? i dont think its dead anyways its still alive and i think it has way more players active then in pwi official just sayin so ... please, also i think this SAL is abusing way too far with her multiclient and deserve some punishment indeed
Nothing can be done atm, no GM but when inf back i make sure SAL gets perma