Epic Perfect World

Important

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Hello after reading all this QQ and bs about mystics being op and all the stuff i wanted to test it out. and what i came accross is they really arent op lol 13.4k pdef high mag def indeed but they still take hard hits from other classes i mean magic classes sins rape them pretty hard i get 6.5k avg crits at 3.33 aps with mire or posion on me.  there damage is extreamly low but they got skills that can increase it massively or high crit rate thats mostly what im gussing the qq is about so here it is. that skill cost 1 spark which gives damage about almost as 1x spark which all classes can use to catch up with mystic damage so gtfo. :D what i find crazy about mystic is there heals they can use some nerf i guess :D sorry if i confused any1 i fade

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You say they take hard hits from magic classes, please be more specific.

You claim sins rape them pretty hard yet I have seen a mystic tank 3+ sins without having to move. How does your claim of extremely low defense cover cases like this?

You claim mystic damage is extremely low without using boosts. Yet I see mystics hitting in excess of 10k on HA/LA without using their boost skills. (Magic attacks.) As well as damage well over 15k without using Rapid Growth. What kind of gear, skills & targets did you test on to come to this conclusion?

You also claim the heals are crazy and could use a nerf, it seems to me that this particular point is an essential part of their defenses, did you bother using heals and defense skills when testing their defense?

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
You say they take hard hits from magic classes, please be more specific.

You claim sins rape them pretty hard yet I have seen a mystic tank 3+ sins without having to move. How does your claim of extremely low defense cover cases like this?

You claim mystic damage is extremely low without using boosts. Yet I see mystics hitting in excess of 10k on HA/LA without using their boost skills. (Magic attacks.) As well as damage well over 15k without using Rapid Growth. What kind of gear, skills & targets did you test on to come to this conclusion?

You also claim the heals are crazy and could use a nerf, it seems to me that this particular point is an essential part of their defenses, did you bother using heals and defense skills when testing their defense?
10ks isnt high at all lol. wiz do 15-40ks easily on ha/la same with clerics and venos dont event alk about tem they needa nerf lol and the sins must be noob. that cant gank a mystic.... all it takes is 1 which makes me expel then im dead till recharge...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
10ks isnt high at all lol. wiz do 15-40ks easily on ha/la same with clerics and venos dont event alk about tem they needa nerf lol and the sins must be noob. that cant gank a mystic.... all it takes is 1 which makes me expel then im dead till recharge...

Wizards if they use firecombo maybe, however that most definitely applies as a boost. Mystics can easily surpass 10k with boosts.

I would also suggest some practise at the class if you are incapable of surviving past 1 expell.

Also, all the stats  you mentioned in your previous post claiming mystics are not OP are higher than the stats my veno has. How is it that venos need a nerf and mystics do not? (In your opinion.) 

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
saying they weak because sins hit them hard isn't very valid.
Yesterday while chilling at old NS, I died.

yea the thing is, my 5ms response time monitor wasn't fast enough to update my screen before everything went black and white.

:normal-12:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Wizards if they use firecombo maybe, however that most definitely applies as a boost. Mystics can easily surpass 10k with boosts.

I would also suggest some practise at the class if you are incapable of surviving past 1 expell.

Also, all the stats  you mentioned in your previous post claiming mystics are not OP are higher than the stats my veno has. How is it that venos need a nerf and mystics do not? (In your opinion.)
venos got fox  form, Im pretty sure it increase the phy defense by a decent amount.  Also incrases the movement speed which helps to kite, a lot. Powerful pets that do decent damage too. Debuffs - Purge - Curse. 2 damage reduccion buffs.

Yes, as in my opinion concerns, a veno has stats higher than a mystic does. However Im not saying mystics are weak, Im just saying that venos are more OP than a mystic is.

As a decent sin I am, venomancer class is the harder to kill for my sin and it should be for any other class.

Any decent veno can make me panic AD with the first 2 hits.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
only problem i find nerfable on mystic is its op spam heal it needs def increased and heal cd increased to 3-4 seconds

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Idk, i dont see venos having a skill that goes through defense effects, devastates magic classes and even deals 11k on my seeker, and is pretty spammable, costs 0 chi. And veno cant heal, mystic also has defense buffs and a skill that reduces dmg taken. Mystic has every kind of debuff in one and they are pretty spammable too, and they are also aoe. So idk bro. Ill kill a veno way easier then a mystic, but i guess its just me.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
only problem i find nerfable on mystic is its op spam heal it needs def increased and heal cd increased to 3-4 seconds

You are saying mystics need more defense? Have you played on this server?

Idk, i dont see venos having a skill that goes through defense effects, devastates magic classes and even deals 11k on my seeker, and is pretty spammable, costs 0 chi. And veno cant heal, mystic also has defense buffs and a skill that reduces dmg taken. Mystic has every kind of debuff in one and they are pretty spammable too, and they are also aoe. So idk bro. Ill kill a veno way easier then a mystic, but i guess its just me.

You forgot to mention TWO seperate damage buffs that stack with eachother, sparks AND cleric buffs.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Well idk what u mean by cleric buffs but, to me, a mystic is more dangerous enemy overall, i mean it can nuke me, not as hard as veno but it can, and more often, it has a pet that can stun me, then be respawned and stun me again, over and over, i dont see veno having that. I dont see veno absorbing pet to increase pdef more, i dont see veno having a buff that auto-heals when its attacked. And that buff is spammable as well. Dude, mystic is a very deadly class. And annoying af to fight.

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
Ummmm That's why they have that Fast Heal b/c their Defense is low without it lol....you are failing to realize the Reason's Mystic's can spam -.- Quit the QQ cause you are complaining like if this is PWI and it Isnt.....Mystic's Dont have much Defense Spell's and more Attack spell's that can be used for Defense but anyway if a mystic had their heal CD increased to 3-4 sec's wtf would it be for......from what  remember a support Class Is suppose to have a heal that can be used efficiently....Learn the Class and Work for the gear and then when you still see that you dont do damage then you complain.... Rofl my mystic isnt that high and can still do the damage you are invalidly complaining about.... you are doing something wrong bud
"Praise Yah"

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
yes they are annoying......but any class can be annoying when the person playing it know's what they are doing....it's not the Character it's "You".... so please stop the thread's about QQ or nerfing unless it is a real Hard proof reason it should be nerf'ed
"Praise Yah"

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well idk what u mean by cleric buffs but, to me, a mystic is more dangerous enemy overall, i mean it can nuke me, not as hard as veno but it can, and more often, it has a pet that can stun me, then be respawned and stun me again, over and over, i dont see veno having that. I dont see veno absorbing pet to increase pdef more, i dont see veno having a buff that auto-heals when its attacked. And that buff is spammable as well. Dude, mystic is a very deadly class. And annoying af to fight.

Oh I meant their damage buffs stack with the one a cleric can give.

I agree with everything in your last posts. Another thing is that the debuffs a veno has to apply have longer cooldowns and a large chance of failing (ironwood, myriad) or a huge chi cost (nova). While yes, if all debuffs are stacked a veno can hit similarly high as a mystic however using faith will counter it easily and the veno can't just repeat it again after.

Ummmm That's why they have that Fast Heal b/c their Defense is low without it lol....you are failing to realize the Reason's Mystic's can spam -.- Quit the QQ cause you are complaining like if this is PWI and it Isnt.....Mystic's Dont have much Defense Spell's and more Attack spell's that can be used for Defense but anyway if a mystic had their heal CD increased to 3-4 sec's wtf would it be for......from what  remember a support Class Is suppose to have a heal that can be used efficiently....Learn the Class and Work for the gear and then when you still see that you dont do damage then you complain.... Rofl my mystic isnt that high and can still do the damage you are invalidly complaining about.... you are doing something wrong bud

So you are saying that he shouldn't QQ about mystics being op and right after you claim a low level mystic can hit higher than he claimed?  Also, mystics are NOT a low defense class, far from it.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I played both classes for the past few months and I have to say I killed and survived easier on my wf. Even arcanes dropped faster with soul shatter than they did with absorb soul.

I also have to say that most, if not all of the people here have purely subjective opinions, all they care about is a class they are playing. At the moment, I am playing wf but if mystics got nerfed, I would reconsider playing a mystic again. More challenge = more fun.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Is this about me endlessly stunlocking you for about 4 minutes before you threatened to bring your seeker?

Edit:I now realise it was vermillion who raged at my stunlock, Apologies :o