Epic Perfect World

Rank 9 Daggers??

Offline Kirasath

Reskinned r8 daggers.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Reskinned r8 daggers.
oldschool reskin
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
That's a reskin rank8 weapon.
If it's rank9, It would be Gof and +20attack lvl

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
That looks like r8 to me with the old reskins on it. I remember Bron from NH that guy i think was 4 aps at base. He must have spent lots to get a lucky refine like that

Offline burning

Even at server with free mats u cant reach such stats crafting whole week long
100% sure just GMs did that for some EU-USD thousands

dont tell me about Great China Random

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i don't see what the problem if its other people money.
his money he decides what to do with it.
he donated like any other and he got those stats legit way.
if u want to believe it or not its not our problem  :-\

Offline burning

There is no problem with Donators money if he did that legit way(manually crafting with ecs)
I told that daggers was made by GMs

U better say"believe or not" to noobs mb- a lot ppl want make such stats at free mats servers with auto programms been afk weeks
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:22 am by burning

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
anyway stats like that can AND happen ;)
i do it everyday on my chars to test stuff that people ask...like when i wanted to test my sin vs a veno on my first try i got the most OP stats it can have...so i dunno what you are talking about "made by GM's".

first any item already made can't be edited, this means stats can't be changed.
secondly the item to be made by GM's is impossible cuz we can't do anything related to database.
third and last, Agatio doing it it would have his name on it.

so once again, believe it or not lol it happened the legit way.

anywho...enough of this, as the rules state if u got any problem with anything related to GM's or anything please contact Agatio  ;)
Happy Gaming  :-\

christian177

yup i remember those daggers when i talked to broniak about them he told me he spent like 70k+ ecs on them wich is doing the legit way only difference is that he donated for the ec and was able to get them the legit way because he used his own money to get the ecs and he later spent alot of time recrafting his r8 daggers

Offline burning

yup i remember those daggers when i talked to broniak about them he told me he spent like 70k+ ecs on them wich is doing the legit way only difference is that he donated for the ec and was able to get them the legit way because he used his own money to get the ecs and he later spent alot of time recrafting his r8 daggers

Ololo u think 70k ecs thats a lot for such stats? how much that recrafts?700?

Im talking about ppl crafting that 20 recrafts per 1 minute with programm(28k recrafts per 1 day)-and u still believe in his lucky random-im just loling about such noobs and GMs(wich dont know a shit about technical part or just "want too show" that he doesnt know how it works)

EDIT: Well consider yourself warned. Moderating the language on Forum and respecting other people is part of everyone's life. If you don't wanna respect others i guess you will have to live with the consequences.
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:30 am by EvilTouch

Offline durin

70k EC for this stats? Lol he must be really lucky to get interval not once but twice with this craft rate - Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds - 0.13%

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I believe in legit lucky refines because I managed to get a one for myself. My bracers now have 3x +2% magic resistance and I got it fairly quick too without spending too much EC. I also belive in unlucky refines though, mainly because I spent about 5k EC the other day hoping to get something nice for my plate and got nothing at all! Since I have learned it is so much cheaper to use Supply Tokens to buy R8 Mats!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
70k EC for this stats? Lol he must be really lucky to get interval not once but twice with this craft rate - Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds - 0.13%

That AND Gof. I wish I knew the formula to work out how lucky that actually is...

Offline durin

I believe in legit lucky refines because I managed to get a one for myself. My bracers now have 3x +2% magic resistance and I got it fairly quick too without spending too much EC. I also belive in unlucky refines though, mainly because I spent about 5k EC the other day hoping to get something nice for my plate and got nothing at all! Since I have learned it is so much cheaper to use Supply Tokens to buy R8 Mats!

Magic resist on armor is another story dude, its 8.89% chance to get them. We are talking about a 0.13% to get interval once not to mention how lucky you must be to get interval twice.

I've been playing before on another PW server where r8 recast was practically for free and no one had such daggers.