Epic Perfect World

Nerfing needs to be stopped.

Can you people stop making posts about nerfing? The only reason 99% of those people make a post about it is only because they are mad and cant beat that class.. Oh well grow up its just a game if you don't like it stop playing. Stop complaining! Geez..

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Can you please stop making ridiculous pots about not nerfing?
It is so obvious that you are trying to distract everyone so that your class does not get rebalanced.
If i wasn`t a pker and weren`t affected by the inbalane, I would never care if someone wanted to nerf something , or not.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
It is so obvious that you are trying to distract everyone so that your class does not get rebalanced.
If i wasn`t a pker and weren`t affected by the inbalane, I would never care if someone wanted to nerf something , or not.
You're the one who makes most of the qqnurf posts.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

yunie1

We all know that the desire to make the game enjoyable for everyone will never stop. Therefore, the nerf threads only look for the good of the community some are just ridiculous, I know but we can't ignore that some DO have a point and should be taken care of. The best example is the post Aga made about archer's rebalance. Do you think he would've taken care of that if some people didn't post their concerns at forums? I don't thinks so.

So yeah, some nerf posts are just stupid and come from frustrated kids, but we can't mix those with the ones that actually want the improvement of the server. If anything, this is the post wasting space at forums. :x

Offline Consist

• Old Player
pls nerf bm i think too op

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
We all know that the desire to make the game enjoyable for everyone will never stop. Therefore, the nerf threads only look for the good of the community some are just ridiculous, I know but we can't ignore that some DO have a point and should be taken care of. The best example is the post Aga made about archer's rebalance. Do you think he would've taken care of that if some people didn't post their concerns at forums? I don't thinks so.

So yeah, some nerf posts are just stupid and come from frustrated kids, but we can't mix those with the ones that actually want the improvement of the server. If anything, this is the post wasting space at forums. :x
Like i, and many others, have said before. PWI/EPW isnt supposed to be 100% balanced... its a game where you have to ADAPT to be good, not any 1 class can easily kill all other classes. for instance, my friend (magic class) wanted me to log my mystic and test on her, needless to say, my AS did 0 damage. so did my vengeance. therefor, no single class can dominate
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Then don't be a pker. You won't be affected. The end.
Just because it affects you and you can't deal with it doesn't mean everyone else agrees. Sorry.
And I play a wizard and get by killed about practically every class. I'm not blaming some damn inbalance. I'm blaming my dragon gear and my crappy skills at running after farming on NS.

But no, you might say, I'm not a crappy pker like you and I want to pk seriously!
Face it, your not ever gonna win against every single damn person in each class.

Am I being harsh? Well, sadly, each class ISN'T meant to be able to kill the other classes. Each class has something that others think are OP. Oh, mystic combo is OP, oh archer channeling OP, oh this, oh that..
>.>
Stop complaining. If each class was supposedly built to be able to kill every other one, nothing would work.
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:40 am by ☠EvilEye☤☃★
(:

yunie1

Just because it affects you and you can't deal with it doesn't mean everyone else agrees. Sorry.
And I play a wizard and get by killed about practically every class. I'm not blaming some damn inbalance. I'm blaming my dragon gear and my crappy skills at running after farming on NS.

But no, you might say, I'm not a crappy pker like you and I want to pk seriously!
Face it, your not ever gonna win against every single damn person in each class.

Am I being harsh? Well, sadly, each class ISN'T meant to be able to kill the other classes. Each class has something that others think are OP. Oh, mystic combo is OP, oh archer channeling OP, oh this, oh that..
>.>
Stop complaining. If each class was supposedly built to be able to kill every other one, nothing would work.

I'm sorry but your post gets contradictory...that one right there on the hands of any average player is able to kill ANY class with no trouble at all. I'm done here before the "drama" starts. :(

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm sorry but your post gets contradictory...that one right there on the hands of any average player is able to kill ANY class with no trouble at all. I'm done here before the "drama" starts. :(
Actually, I was just stating the general opinion of nerf threads. >.>
My point was that every class is "OP" in some way if you look at it that way. >.>
Any average player..well,  :sad: I been hit before and I didn't die. Wonderful. >.> So it's not completely secure way to kill people, they can resist etc.
(:

Offline Cappie

People who QQ about classes being OP probly haven't played the class at all.
In PW it's basically this class can kill this class.
For barbs they're extremely tanky and have DPH, and if geared well very powerful, but mages sht on them.
Certain classes dominate other classes, but no one class is universally dominant, it's just the game.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
So you'd like to be seeing so many more nerf threads? Wouldn't you get tired of that? Maybe some of use do get tired of such things people qq'ing over. Just a saying.

At least your post makes some sense. xD
You're right about everyone wanting to move on with such things to make the server better, over time thats bound to happen, and it's normal. But I guess in my opinion theres a bit too much of that happening at the moment. :c
Most threads happening now are just a chance to change something that doesn't really need to be changed, if ever needed to be changed. The ones like with the archers blessing is an important one, though I don't see any of the others being important right at the moment. Yeah, one of the classes might hit you hard, or maybe crit you and something, I could go on and on about what 'could' happen. But my point being is that you'll have to figure out a way to get around those stronger skills. And until one of the threads actually comes into play that actually makes sense, I'm done talking about this. c:

>.>
"Then don't be a pker. You won't be affected. The end.
Just because it affects you and you can't deal with it doesn't mean everyone else agrees. Sorry."
"Well, sadly, each class ISN'T meant to be able to kill the other classes. Each class has something that others think are OP. Oh, mystic combo is OP, oh archer channeling OP, oh this, oh that.."

Aw, I totally agree.
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 04:47 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
"Then don't be a pker. You won't be affected. The end.
Just because it affects you and you can't deal with it doesn't mean everyone else agrees. Sorry."
"Well, sadly, each class ISN'T meant to be able to kill the other classes. Each class has something that others think are OP. Oh, mystic combo is OP, oh archer channeling OP, oh this, oh that.."

Aw, I totally agree.
Thankies. >.>
I'm sorry, it's the freaking truth. If your not a pker, you won't care coz for fks sakes, you can kill mobs easy without having to whine about "inbalance".
Plus, every class is gonna have some damn op thing about them. Here's what I've found so far kk.
Psy-omg the camping voodoo is bad /op whatnot
mystic-omg mystic combo op
archer -omg channel archer soo op!
wizard -omg fire combo hits too hard op
veno -omg veno too stronk have good pets and all that crap
barbs -omg barbs camping tiger form
sins -omg sins stunlocking and whatever crap
seekers -Idk about this one. balanced? metal combo?
cleric - clerics can hit hard and heal and stuff ..(dont'know much bout this one either >.>)
bms - omg stuns and pulls and whatever crap

my list isn't totally accurate and whatever but that's basically what I've picked up with a few extras (I'm not gonna keep track of all the freaking classes and skills kk? i don't need to, dammit. and i don't want to.)
now, since every class has some damn op thing about them why keep complaining? if it's super big and important, alrighty then. if it's something like mystics gotta get a nerf (i swear, that topic's been up so many times..) -.- well wonderful. you don't pk = you don't go against a mystic and die, so don't go pk.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Can you people stop making posts about nerfing? The only reason 99% of those people make a post about it is only because they are mad and cant beat that class.. Oh well grow up its just a game if you don't like it stop playing. Stop complaining! Geez..

Stop complaining about others complain if u don't up hear other qqing delete forums account and uninstall epw ty

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Stop complaining about others complain if u don't up hear other qqing delete forums account and uninstall epw ty
Then the others could stop complaining, simple.
Or as I've said before, just stop pking and dont be a damn pker.
You won't hear that many complains about PVE, now, will you?
(:

Hei

The only reason 99% of those people make a post about it is only because they are mad and cant beat that class..
Hm, so 99% people can't beat a class. Why can't they beat it? Because its broken and needs to be fixed by nerfing. Simple logic mate.

But no one class is universally dominant, it's just the game.
A well played Mystic is.