Epic Perfect World

Binding Charms

Offline forked

Binding Charms for sale in boutique for like 5 or 10 silver or for sale at an NPC.

Before people start replying with stupid comments like you can just buy guardian scrolls

Here's Why

There is nothing like running out of safe red named with an inventory full of sadness cards, level 1 arrows or other crappy items.. getting killed then exploding with pointless drops.

Sure most people won't do that, but either way it would be nice to have another security blanket in-case for some reason you run out of scrolls during a pk fest and you end up dropping something you donated for.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2012, 01:11 pm by forked

Offline Epica

• Old Player
sounds good and doesnt hurt to have them ;) see what Agatio thinks about it hehe

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
I thought I have saw bidding charm at god`s giving for 500k, but guess I just dreamed  ;D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
you run out of scrolls during a pk fest and you end up dropping something you donated for.

That's why I always carry a stack of at least 100, and refresh it when it drops below 40.

But yeah, wouldn't be too bad of an idea. Only downside is once you bind it, you can't sell that gear to anyone if you decide you don't like that character/want different armor etc.