Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 shot Combo

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

I thought Id make this video to show you guys a one shot combo I learned for the barb. It's a little different to the Armageddon combo people use and I think it's a lot better. I know people do others so feel free to tell me what i can do to improve it! I practice on my sin showing you what It can cause. My sin remains fully geared the whole time and is fully geared.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Did you make this combo yourself? I never knew it even existed. o;
Awesome video as always c:
and I must join your alts guild on my psychic. I must. O:

Also, we've never 1v1ed D; I wanna try.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Did you make this combo yourself? I never knew it even existed. o;
Awesome video as always c:
and I must join your alts guild on my psychic. I must. O:

Also, we've never 1v1ed D; I wanna try.

Yes I kind of accidently did it! and now I'm sharing it with you all <3

However my video should be longer than that its taken stuff out in the rendering! I guess it will have to do though. I promise to get those screen shots to you soon Keraa lol

We did 1v1, dont you remember I owned you xD i think you were on your veno?
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:46 pm by Barbie

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
From what I remember I been using that combo for
Over 6 years :/ but indeed op

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Yes i made it up myself, I kind of accidently did it! and now I'm sharing it with you all <3

However my video should be longer than that its taken stuff out in the rendering! I guess it will have to do though. I promise to get those screen shots to you soon Keraa lol

We did 1v1, dont you remember I owned you xD i think you were on your veno?

That's awesome c: never seen anyone use it until now and the damage is crazy from it o;
mh, take your time with the SS's, I'm not on my computer at all tomorrow.
I don't remember 1v1ing with you o: I do remember you trying to 1 shot me a few times though.
I've only 1v1ed like 4 people on my veno, I suck at it. xD

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
From what I remember I been using that combo for
Over 6 years :/ but indeed op

Good man ^^ Do you do anything differently to what I do?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
That's awesome c: never seen anyone use it until now and the damage is crazy from it o;
mh, take your time with the SS's, I'm not on my computer at all tomorrow.
I don't remember 1v1ing with you o: I do remember you trying to 1 shot me a few times though.
I've only 1v1ed like 4 people on my veno, I suck at it. xD

Well as Slowpokie said he has used for a while, but I'm with you Keraa I've never seen it used before. It's a really good combo especially when dealing with AA and LA.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 07:18 am by Barbie

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Wow nice video indeed

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Nine_FOx

Barbie your scaring with that huge damage you did to your assassin. if you know some other class combo, please spread your knowledge to us  :D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i use a similar combo but i don't really try to 1 shot people in 1 vs 1, unless it's a mystic.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Bahaha, loved it. Awesome vid

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Nice video. I really enjoyed watching it. Especially because I am playing a barb on my own.

I have one improvement though but it's just not really viable in PK, only good for dmg testing.
Try to do a Sunder before Ancestral Rage. All your hits will be critical for 5 Seconds.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Nice video. I really enjoyed watching it. Especially because I am playing a barb on my own.

I have one improvement though but it's just not really viable in PK, only good for dmg testing.
Try to do a Sunder before Ancestral Rage. All your hits will be critical for 5 Seconds.

Could be worth it. Maybe mire then Sunder then Poision then AR. hhmmm

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
a few barbs have done this combo to me.........which always catch me off gaurd..cuz i forget that can do that much dmg :/

Offline SalvajeMC

Ok  so from all server i think i use that skill more than anyone and  i only use it to troll and some times in 1v1  with archers sins wiz psy and mystics, I go around map trolling everyone with it 1 shoting almost everyone. I use a differwnt combo tho and i think is better. For this combo the more attack levels you have is the better . Ok so here it is for max damange use 3 spark -spark pill- devor- extreme poison-tangling mire - frenzy and finally ancestral rage . Is  the combo i always use to troll around the map i have hited people over 130kcrit zerk with it fully geared r8. Give it a  try and let me know  if it helps you and you liked it
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.