Epic Perfect World

TT mats

Offline broski454

I do TT mainly for the EC chests. but what about making the green mats and or gold mats tradeable for EC or supply tokens ,ie 25 green mats= 5 ec or tokens .1 or 2 gold mats = 10 ec or tokens. just a thought. green mats arent even worth selling to npc . Thanks (keep up the good work EPW)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Well you do get the chests so it's fair enough imo just cause if you're lucky enough to farm the gold Mats for warsoul, then you'll get around 350-400 ec's for selling them.

For the green ones there are a few with lower probability to make warsoul out of them

Offline moo

Well you do get the chests so it's fair enough imo just cause if you're lucky enough to farm the gold Mats for warsoul, then you'll get around 350-400 ec's for selling them.

For the green ones there are a few with lower probability to make warsoul out of them

Out of ~200 or so TT mats only about 15 have the possibility to become a "warsoul".

The rest is just garbage..

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I do TT mainly for the EC chests. but what about making the green mats and or gold mats tradeable for EC or supply tokens ,ie 25 green mats= 5 ec or tokens .1 or 2 gold mats = 10 ec or tokens. just a thought. green mats arent even worth selling to npc . Thanks (keep up the good work EPW)

yes
and do something with TT3-3 already  :normal-13: I miss it soo much.
R8 mats, GAME