Epic Perfect World

Being acused of Scamming

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
Ok so I world chatted a few minutes ago to buy 7.4k Wob for 750 ec. I already have 16k rep so I dont nee to buy the total of 8k. that would be a watse. 8k wob is 800 ec. obviously idk why people even try for 900 when that is a total rip. Then a few moments later someone pmed me "scam" I was like im not scaminging because i dont need the otehr 600. 8k wob is 800 ec. so i jsut too 50 off for the 600. and so he kept acusing me of scamming this perons name was "Scrap"

He wouldnt shut up about me scaming then he finally did. I dont know why this peson decided to jut randomly pm me and say i was scaming. Im not. 8k wob is 800 ec. I DONT NEED 8K. I NEED 7.4k! God!

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
go full rage mode.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
So someone QQed in pm's? That is horrible, how are you coping?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ok so I world chatted a few minutes ago to buy 7.4k Wob for 750 ec. I already have 16k rep so I dont nee to buy the total of 8k. that would be a watse. 8k wob is 800 ec. obviously idk why people even try for 900 when that is a total rip. Then a few moments later someone pmed me "scam" I was like im not scaminging because i dont need the otehr 600. 8k wob is 800 ec. so i jsut too 50 off for the 600. and so he kept acusing me of scamming this perons name was "Scrap"

He wouldnt shut up about me scaming then he finally did. I dont know why this peson decided to jut randomly pm me and say i was scaming. Im not. 8k wob is 800 ec. I DONT NEED 8K. I NEED 7.4k! God!

It'd probably have been better if you messaged me on the forums with screenshots and such, Dre.  :D

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
they stopped after like 5 minutes i just kept yellign at him.

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
I already logged to my alt.. ._. too alte now

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!

vlntbty

That's when I would have said "STFU and GTFO and have a nice day." Then I would have blacklisted their crazy ass. lol They were either really stupid or trying to troll you or both.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
It'd probably have been better if you messaged me on the forums with screenshots and such, Dre.  :D

Whats SS gonna do? they didnt break any rules. You gonna ban all the trolls? Just BL them and don't make such a big deal over such a small matter.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Whats SS gonna do? they didnt break any rules. You gonna ban all the trolls? Just BL them and don't make such a big deal over such a small matter.
Or mess with them.
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I want YourMum to comment on this thread. :c

'Being accused of scamming by YourMum'

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Spamming someone and accusing them of scamming would fall under harassment:police:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Trolling aside, try to keep these kind of issues in pms, as Tori said, pm it to some gm instead of making threads. May aswell just blacklist the person that pm'd you and move on with your day.
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:35 pm by Fab
Awww Dreli, dun mind some idiots, not worth it ;s

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

Trolling aside, try to keep these kind of issues in pms, as tori said, pm it to some gm instead of making threads. May aswell just blacklist the person that pm'd you and move on with your day.

He explained why the sky is
Blue