Epic Perfect World

Player PK ranking.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Would a GM or support mind explaining how this works:
If I can go out kill someone 5 times would i get 5 kills?
what if someone kills someone on the same ip will he be banned for abusing it/alt killing?
do they need to be 150 to apply to the pk rank?
does NW apply to kills?
does TW apply to kills?
i'm sure theres more questions and im not sure if there was a thread about it, but please someone direct me to that thread or say. :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If I can go out kill someone 5 times would i get 5 kills?
what if someone kills someone on the same ip will he be banned for abusing it/alt killing?
You wouldn't get 5 kills off of one person.
Second one I'm not quite sure, but I know it wouldn't count as a kill.
As for the other things below that, I have no idea. ;-;

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I made this ranking as hard to abuse as I could. I won't give you details how does it work, but I can tell that it is rewarding legit PKers and abusers will only waste their time trying to cheat it.
NW kills do apply to the ranking. About TW kills I am not sure, but I think they do too.
Players below 150 should e displayed on the ranking as long as they do legit kills, but I think that all got 150 already.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Alright thanks, Just make sure if people find a way to abuse they get a ban :>

Confederate

Alright thanks, Just make sure if people find a way to abuse they get a ban :>
Banning is so lazy. It'd be much more fun to make them perma blue-named or take away their gear or something.  :))

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Perm blue name is the best  :normal-2:

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Disable their pk for 3 weeks! Both accounts involved in the rule infraction sounds fair.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
This needs to be fixed for bugs.
I was rank 31 yesterday, spent 9 hours online killing everyone in solo pk mass pk group pk, I dropped to 29 rank today, i gained 2 kills and 9 deaths, i'm really sure i gained alot more than 2 kills in a full days mass pk.
Also it says i've been online 16hours today i counted and made sure its 9 hours.
Also if you click class drop down it only shows mystics.

I refreshed the page and i'm 30th now? 10mins ago i was 31.
I refreshed again and now i'm 21st?
21   Nipple            23 days, 11 hours   313   56   5.6
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:43 pm by YourMum

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm looking into it. Let's say it's still beta.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Banning is so lazy. It'd be much more fun to make them perma blue-named or take away their gear or something.  :))
awesome
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jim~

U people are so greedy with PK Rankings.... Ban people that is killing alt cuz of same IP?.. What if my brother and I 1v1.. we kill each other and Agatio traced our IP? we will get ban?? ------ thats a no no no sir

PK Rankings are for motivating people to PK...

I would suggest that if u kill or have been killed by people with the same IP as yours.. don`t count it as kill(s) / death(s) in PK ranking.. that would work for sure.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Jim made  a good point.

i suck in PK so i don't really care bout ranking.  :-[
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Right now the best way to get ranking (I think) is to just jump random farmers on nightscream. To me these rankings lose any meaning when a large part of the "top" players are just people who run around on ns with full buffs killing randoms. But hey, that's just my view on it. Extra credit to those who score a top rank without pking like this.

In any case, rankings are just one of many ways of gaging effectiveness in pk, how much value this has is up for everyone individually to decide.

I'm looking into it. Let's say it's still beta.

Good luck with that, I see QQ about "ranking exploits" in the near future.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:20 am by EvilTouch

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Right now the best way to get ranking (I think) is to just jump random farmers on nightscream. To me these rankings lose any meaning when a large part of the "top" players are just people who run around on ns with full buffs killing randoms. But hey, that's just my view on it. Extra credit to those who score a top rank without pking like this.

In any case, rankings are just one of many ways of gaging effectiveness in pk, how much value this has is up for everyone individually to decide.

Good luck with that, I see QQ about "ranking exploits" in the near future.

The #1 kills on the list I have seen in ns almost everytime I go there, but only seen pk twice outside of ns... and both times were the "after tw pk squad" so yeah, I think you are right.

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync
so tbh if there was a pk rank system you guys will qqmore afterwards cause its wrong.. cause well 90% of the time sync members will be the top 10..