Epic Perfect World

Mount bug

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Nothing serious, just one pet "lose" his rider and other has one name in shop("blue tiger"), when you hatch it it`s name "war panther" and when you try to ride it - it looks like white horse.
We have enough mounts, so I don`t think it`s needed to fix them, maybe simple remove on next update.

Here is SS:

This one called: white bear

and here is the blue tiger`s and panthers hybrid - horse  ;D

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Was this mount added before the genesis update? If so some of the old mounts we had aren't added (yet)
and will show up as white horses. As for the no rider its most likely a broken mount.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
I wasn`t here before genesis update lol so can`t say surely, just posted what someone showed me.
I think need to check mounts, that you can buy for EC, if there isn`t such small problems.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
There is a post Agatio made about this under the mount tab they can trade any that show up as a horse back and get a new one.

Offline /\lice

• It's a mad world
I like the white bear glitch. Its fun to run around as a white bear and have your head floating and your body following you. It's amusing :)