Epic Perfect World

Some Questions About Server !!

Offline siner200

• Beginner
a first i want to say Hi to All , i'm new here and i got some questions before i start donwloading game,i played manny sv PW Blue Dragon,Devastation Pw,LDPW,Vendetta Pw-but all this server's was OP stuff like 5aps/Instant equipment ( and at last PWI for 3years on lost city sv with the nickname : Kellvin(sin)TwinBarb(WereBeast), (some could no me )

This are my following Questions:

1.is this sv based on r8/r9/Nirvana?

2.normal balanced sv or 5aps/instant stuff

3.Farming or instant stuff  (this means you need to farm for stuff or get it from begining ) i want fun but at last i would like to farm for my stuff xD

srry for asking but i dont want to play a OP server again !!!!!

ty for your understanding and Good Luck with Server for Future !!!!

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Hey there  ;)

so as they follow:

1- no its not, it have the designs of the nirvana and r9 but diferent stats and names
2- no 5.0 here and no instant cast mages (max chan is 97% if im not wrong)
3- u need to farm on ur way to 140. there are stuff for 120, 130 and 140 (soon to be for 150 but wait for Agatio to confirm this last one)

hope u like it and Welcome  8)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
a first i want to say Hi to All , i'm new here and i got some questions before i start donwloading game,i played manny sv PW Blue Dragon,Devastation Pw,LDPW,Vendetta Pw-but all this server's was OP stuff like 5aps/Instant equipment ( and at last PWI for 3years on lost city sv with the nickname : Kellvin(sin)TwinBarb(WereBeast), (some could no me )

This are my following Questions:

1.is this sv based on r8/r9/Nirvana?

2.normal balanced sv or 5aps/instant stuff

3.Farming or instant stuff  (this means you need to farm for stuff or get it from begining ) i want fun but at last i would like to farm for my stuff xD

srry for asking but i dont want to play a OP server again !!!!!

ty for your understanding and Good Luck with Server for Future !!!!
I suggest u going straight for lvl 130 gear, shard it with special quest stones (+350 hp) and then it will be much easier to for u to farm 140 gear.

I tried to make server as much balanced as possible with lvl 140 (or even 150) cap, no instant cast.
When it comes to aps, it is 4 aps sparked, with pan-gu tome.
Farming was made in the way, that it can be done solo by a player. There are instances, bosses hit hard, but they don't have that much HP so it goes fast. And they drop very well, so pvp oriented players can "wear" their characters relatively fast.
Server has many events http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7.0 and quite a lot events made by our GM team.

Server in some ways is simillar to Vendetta, but i tried to improve it by daily events, better designed instances, more balanced pvp.. I think u will like it :)