Epic Perfect World

Lucario Fursuit With Photos

christian177

so if Lucario is best does that mean the New Mega LUcario is even better :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
holy shit im laughing so hard what even is this im not even a furry hater this is just an insanely bad fursuit oh my god im crying

I hope that when you work hard on something, someone says the same exact same thing to you.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

LaceyPip

holy shit im laughing so hard what even is this im not even a furry hater this is just an insanely bad fursuit oh my god im crying

There is NO NEED for you to be so rude and horrible.  Go troll somewhere else

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Incredibly rude over something that is still being made. You have no clue how it will turn out to be so why judge it before it's done?

To Feline, keep at it, I'm curious to see how it ends up!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

I don't care what you think of the fursuit, I'm going to be the one getting loads of people asking for pics at an anime convention; not you. Last year I did a Latios costume that sucked horribly but I still got so many people asking to take a picture of me and someone at the con actually yelled "Latios!" and waved even though the costume sucked. Don't believe me? I can go put the costume on and take some pictures of it.

Incredibly rude over something that is still being made. You have no clue how it will turn out to be so why judge it before it's done?

To Feline, keep at it, I'm curious to see how it ends up!

Thank you. :3 I'm working more on the bodysuit now.
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2013, 10:54 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't care what you think of the fursuit, I'm going to be the one getting loads of people asking for pics at an anime convention; not you. Last year I did a Latios costume that sucked horribly but I still got so many people asking to take a picture of me and someone at the con actually yelled "Latios!" and waved even though the costume sucked. Don't believe me? I can go put the costume on and take some pictures of it.

Ok, done here.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Some people just take anime WAYYYYYYYY too seriously....

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't see a problem here.. Cosplay is a hobby like any other  :rolleyes:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
To go out of your way to flame someone pursuing that hobby means you take anime WAYYYYYYY too seriously.  (I apologize if my previous comment was ambiguous my mind isnt 100% focused on what I'm typing today for some reason.)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It has been a while since I've updated this thread. I'm working on the head a bit, I have almost all the fabric on it. I just need to get some pink felt for a tongue, make teeth, sew on what I have pinned and tweak some parts of it.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
:normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33: :normal-31: :normal-33:

If this is meant to be rude take it somewhere else.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
It has been a while since I've updated this thread. I'm working on the head a bit, I have almost all the fabric on it. I just need to get some pink felt for a tongue, make teeth, sew on what I have pinned and tweak some parts of it.

Omg this actually looks nice, keep up the good work

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
If this is meant to be rude take it somewhere else.

It'll never happen. People like him will ALWAYS try and make others feel inferior. They seem to feel it will make them feel better about themselves, but it only works temporarily, and often times becomes an addiction much like opiates, whereby they will have to do it more and more and hope for the same result. But it's a diminishing returns system.