Epic Perfect World

Lucario Fursuit With Photos

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I cannot believe this.

Believe what?  :P
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Confederate

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Put the fabric for the muzzle and some of the face on. ^^

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Almost all fabric is on the head. I hope to work on my duct tape dummy soon. ^^

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm working on my bodysuit now. This will be the base that I put all the foam and fleece on. The legs were cut off in the picture because the legs are quite long. It isn't easy fitting an entire bodysuit for someone who is 5"10" in a picture without a mannequin to put it on.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Back of the head is almost done~!

LaceyPip

I can't wait to see the completed product!!!!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I almost have all the fabric on the head. ^^

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Offline Rayo

cute ;).. I'm interested to see what it looks when full done.

Death from Above

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Looks interesting so far. ^-^
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
holy shit im laughing so hard what even is this im not even a furry hater this is just an insanely bad fursuit oh my god im crying

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Lucario Best pokemon

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.