Epic Perfect World

Lucario Fursuit With Photos

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Pretty soon I'm gonna be making a fursuit of Lucario from Pokemon, if anybody wants me to I can upload some wip pictures when I take them. :3

Here is my concept art for it.

Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:01 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
wait. A fursuit?
are you actually going to be sewing or making one IRL?! or am I misunderstanding?
If the above is true PICS PLZ!!
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
wait. A fursuit?
are you actually going to be sewing or making one IRL?! or am I misunderstanding?
If the above is true PICS PLZ!!

I got most of my materials today. I'm starting work on the head. ^^
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
just buy one  :D Google ----> Lucario cosplay ---->  BOOM!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
just buy one  :D Google ----> Lucario cosplay ---->  BOOM!

I don't buy fursuits, I like to make my own. Besides, making one is cheaper.

Commissioning someone for a full fursuit can easily cost over $2,000. With the only special features being digitigrade legs and a moving jaw it should be in the low $100s to make it.
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:14 pm by TheFelineLife

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I took a wip photo of the head. It doesn't look like much right now but eventually it will look like Lucario. ^^

Added what will become the side of the muzzle. ^^

Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:41 pm by TheFelineLife

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Edited the head a little bit. Removed the muzzle and made it a snugger fit.

Made it look more like a mailbox muzzle and beginning to tweak with the moving jaw. The bottom piece of foam is not the permanent piece for the lower jaw, it is to test the jaw while it is in beta for lack of better wording.

Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:38 am by TheFelineLife

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
I took a wip photo of the head. It doesn't look like much right now but eventually it will look like Lucario. ^^

Added what will become the side of the muzzle. ^^

Sorry I couldn't resist.  :tiger-2:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

This made me laugh more than it should have. XD

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
This made me laugh more than it should have. XD
I AGREE..so very much..XD
(:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

You, sir, just won the internet.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Making it look more like a muzzle. :3 I added the bottom of the mouth but it needs to be tweaked so it is firm. giggety

Finally tweaked the mouth enough.

Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:19 am by TheFelineLife

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Starting to apply fabric. ^^

Confederate

I cannot believe this.