Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v103

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
i'd say revert it to how it was, and let ppl respawn with buff only, let their cds on genie/pots/ skills remain.. tping back naked without buffs is kind of too much considering wfs and aps eas.. u could've at least use ur pots to dodge few purges instead of wasting it on sod.
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Drama

• w.e
Change this stupid update man revert it holly shit should have test it before launching patch
we could also have done without the update for a few more days
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2022, 09:41 pm by Drama

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Ty for patch Inf 
Creazy ppl still crying for years about CTF and HB mybe just take out both events ...

Offline Psycho.ts

Change this stupid update man revert it holly shit should have test it before launching patch
Tell us one good reason why is this stupid update? I know we all  want to win but sometimes we just cant. Its perfect time for tryhard players to stop quiting event and screw whole team or event players who want to play solo for more points....Join squad and AA and you will see diference.Dont be like Luizera,Kira and few others who never join squad just to earn more pvp points,ofc you gonna loose 80% of time with them in team...No AA- no win.Dont know about you but I dont care if I die 1 or 99 times,its game...you die in game not in real life :)

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Tell us one good reason why is this stupid update? I know we all  want to win but sometimes we just cant. Its perfect time for tryhard players to stop quiting event and screw whole team or event players who want to play solo for more points....Join squad and AA and you will see diference.Dont be like Luizera,Kira and few others who never join squad just to earn more pvp points,ofc you gonna loose 80% of time with them in team...No AA- no win.Dont know about you but I dont care if I die 1 or 99 times,its game...you die in game not in real life :)
wanna take my keyboard and play for me? dumb ass niga, playing solo or in squad dont affect how much pvp points u gonna get , u'll share the points with everyone who attack the same target as u anyway. Dumbs love to say shit the dont know about lmfao

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Agree, it seems that inf and GMs don’t listen to the players who actually play the game :(

Offline Psycho.ts

wanna take my keyboard and play for me? dumb ass niga, playing solo or in squad dont affect how much pvp points u gonna get , u'll share the points with everyone who attack the same target as u anyway. Dumbs love to say shit the dont know about lmfao
Actually affect alot,when squad AA someone target die fast,playing solo and backstab someone with 3 spark/IG only affect your team but no point to argue with you.Im not here to argue with anyone...Its PVP event so join and play or dont join event.If you only care about K/D ratio then play 1v1

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lots of comments and "interest" from people that just make the server less enticing everyday with their usual ***-shit.

Leave sz nerds what do you want event for

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Actually affect alot,when squad AA someone target die fast,playing solo and backstab someone with 3 spark/IG only affect your team but no point to argue with you.Im not here to argue with anyone...Its PVP event so join and play or dont join event.If you only care about K/D ratio then play 1v1
i only care about pvp points and 1v1 wont give me that :) hb and ctf prize are sucks , except from the 200 points bagde, idk honestly who care about winning that. So ofc idgf about how i'll play will affect or not the final result :)

Offline StathaM

ty for the patch.. 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Tell us one good reason why is this stupid update? I know we all  want to win but sometimes we just cant. Its perfect time for tryhard players to stop quiting event and screw whole team or event players who want to play solo for more points....Join squad and AA and you will see diference.Dont be like Luizera,Kira and few others who never join squad just to earn more pvp points,ofc you gonna loose 80% of time with them in team...No AA- no win.Dont know about you but I dont care if I die 1 or 99 times,its game...you die in game not in real life :)
i agree with u my friend, these imbeciles are too cringe + bad players, so true bestie .. slay queen gurlbossi 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
i agree with u my friend, these imbeciles are too cringe + bad players, so true bestie .. slay queen gurlbossi
Girlboss, gaslight, gatekeep, slay bestay!

Offline Drama

• w.e
there is not such a thing as an improvement its more like a downgrade on hb u literally spawn without any buffs waiting for ppl to kill you since u are immune/expeled once u get rolled from the other team.
spawning without buffs and people waiting for u literally makes the event not enjoyable at all wasting pots and genie within seconds.
Aswell as capping the opportunity to join more than 2 events without spending extra epic coins makes less sense if there is no real "balance" (referring to levis post) who already mentioned it and such a low playerbase currently.
So basically your telling me that u have to atone for your team because they arent capable of leading,aaing or not joining any pt
okkkkey
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2022, 01:54 pm by Drama

Offline Psycho.ts

i only care about pvp points and 1v1 wont give me that :) hb and ctf prize are sucks , except from the 200 points bagde, idk honestly who care about winning that. So ofc idgf about how i'll play will affect or not the final result :)
Exactly,thats whole point here.You dont care about final result,thats main reason why events suck.Whole point of this patch is to stop players guiting event.

Offline Psycho.ts

there is not such a thing as an improvement its more like a downgrade on hb u literally spawn without any buffs waiting for ppl to kill you since u are immune/expeled once u get rolled from the other team.
spawning without buffs and people waiting for u literally makes the event not enjoyable at all wasting pots and genie within seconds.
Aswell as capping the opportunity to join more than 2 events without spending extra epic coins makes less sense if there is no real "balance" (referring to levis post) who already mentioned it and such a low playerbase currently.
So basically your telling me that u have to atone for your team because they arent capable of leading,aaing or not joining any pt
okkkkey
I play 4 events yesterday without spending ec,you will get token back after event if you dont leave.I agree with self buffs part.Today HB event we was winning and few minutes after players in squad start to play solo without AA,we lost 40 points lead and lost event so AA is important