Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v103

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
This is really bad, it affects players who are not that rich in ec and has no effect on those who are rich in ec. Most of the people who leave have 350 ec to spare, even if the amount was increased this would not change anything (I say this as someone with a lot of ec)

As for the second change we will have to see
Agreed, and honestly this event patch update will deter people from attending events… like come on - having to pay to join an event seems like so much hassle?
HB and CTF currently have 10 or less players, it will be around 5 now.
Sad because the player engagement ratio is dropping fast.

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
tnx for the patch

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
This is really bad, it affects players who are not that rich in ec and has no effect on those who are rich in ec. Most of the people who leave have 350 ec to spare, even if the amount was increased this would not change anything (I say this as someone with a lot of ec)

As for the second change we will have to see
AGREED MAKE IT 2-3K EC 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I'll restart the server in a few minutes to fix the issue with NPCs.
The issue with Heroic Battle is that the map is too small to allow the losing team to regroup. Long term we'll try to move to a bigger map to allow better coordination for the losing team, and possibly make it so that the teams are reshuffled each round or that there's a waiting time between two rounds. With the new change, it should be easier for players to position themselves after dying, but let's see. In CTF, it's hard to steamroll a single team as the map is quite big and you can fly around, so I don't think there's an issue with CTF as it is right now.
WOW EPIC IDEA GM BIGGER MAP + RESHUFFLING TEAMS SOUNDS EPIC

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
The issue with Heroic Battle is that the map is too small to allow the losing team to regroup. Long term we'll try to move to a bigger map to allow better coordination for the losing team, and possibly make it so that the teams are reshuffled each round or that there's a waiting time between two rounds. With the new change, it should be easier for players to position themselves after dying, but let's see. In CTF, it's hard to steamroll a single team as the map is quite big and you can fly around, so I don't think there's an issue with CTF as it is right now.
Map size is not the real issue with hb.
The reason people tend to leave has to do with class and player distribution between the teams. For example one team may get 3 people who tend to lead pt while the other team gets nobody. Then the class composition, for example more wfs, ea’s, ep’s. Then the individual skill of a given player on that class. I can tell if I will win hb 90% of the time based on players in my team before the event starts. 
Team reshuffle is a great idea and might be the best solution proposed so far

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
thanks for the patch 

Offline Menfis

• Haters Gonna Hate
  • Characters: woiva
I'll restart the server in a few minutes to fix the issue with NPCs.
The issue with CTF as it is right now is that you can just respawn instantly without any pills / skills cd. It is not a bad thing to respawn insta but when it comes to flag it becomes a way too cancer. Imagine a vit barb or even veno just willing to dig the flag, we struggle to kill them once ( if u consider pocket healers, etc) then they literally insta respawn and come straight to the flag without any kind of cd.
As a solution i suggest the player who had the flag in a round and died can't dig the flag again for 1~2min
Or increase the time for the flag to appear during rounds. That way we have time to force the player to use the pills, so he cant just respawn and faith + ig to dig the flag.

Also make NW 2 nations only and less lands, i dont know why it is still 4.
Legacy lives on.

Offline Chrysta

Thank you so much for the patch and happy teleport incense doesn't work anymore yesterday 3 archers using at the same time it was very annoying

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

* Added 'Surveillance book' to item exchange at God's Giving. This item allows all classes to view another player's inventory. To do this, right click on the player's target display and select 'View Inventory'. Note: The inventory window might take up to 5 seconds to show up.
This and the Raging Mile buff lol, soon enough people will be running arround with tidal :)) Ty for patch.

Offline Psycho.ts

So what about the times when teams getting steam rolled? For the most part, people leave because they are on the team getting wiped. So we just stay there and get farmed now? By no means am I trying to degrade this update, if anything TY! Just trying to shine a light on issues I see when in events.
Main problem was few APS Ea's who spam 3spark/ig/Incense.After that players start to quit when they die 1 or 2 times.I rly dont understand you guys.YOU join PVP event,that was YOUR decision so stay and finish or dont join.You guys want to play PVP event only when you winning....sometimes you win sometimes you loose.Its game...I would disable waiting room in HB

EDIT:I play first HB after patch.Was 13v13 but waiting room was full with blue team.They didnt pk ,they just stay afk after 1 kill.Only 2 or 3 players was trying to pk.Waiting room should be disabled 
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2022, 01:43 pm by Psycho.ts

Offline SirBamBam

• Leader of MIB
Thank you for the increase in Perfect Element to 99999. Can you also look at the ingame coins droped by Mistwalker Magina and Demonic Dialectic bosses as I think the amounts droped are too high. The highest droped by any world bosses and it is having a effect on the buy and sell items in the commission shop with ingame coins. You did say in earlyer patch notes you would look at helping pve players get pve points and rankings to equal what pvp players get in rewards, could this be possible?

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Main problem was few APS Ea's who spam 3spark/ig/Incense.After that players start to quit when they die 1 or 2 times.I rly dont understand you guys.YOU join PVP event,that was YOUR decision so stay and finish or dont join.You guys want to play PVP event only when you winning....sometimes you win sometimes you loose.Its game...I would disable waiting room in HB

EDIT:I play first HB after patch.Was 13v13 but waiting room was full with blue team.They didnt pk ,they just stay afk after 1 kill.Only 2 or 3 players was trying to pk.Waiting room should be disabled
Same with CTF, seems like people are just waiting for flying around. 
To be honest the patch change has not been effective at all, more of a deterrent l :)))

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
been trying to set up a new dynamic preset, after click confirm nothing happens, no stones are removed and no presets are created, even waited an hour in case there was a delay before i tried again :police:

edit: was a UI issue nvm
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2022, 04:46 pm by not dev innit

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad

wow these Almt dudes wont be able to play anymore, they are poor and quit events all the time ;/