Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v103

Offline envy636

So what about the times when teams getting steam rolled? For the most part, people leave because they are on the team getting wiped. So we just stay there and get farmed now? By no means am I trying to degrade this update, if anything TY! Just trying to shine a light on issues I see when in events.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Make it +1 and I will give you my dragon unique bow for free  ;D
6 player have the unique dragon bow in server, when the custom rule 1 person per 1 design and no 6 ;D
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ......

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark
WoW 
Surveillance books  8) :))

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
So what about the times when teams getting steam rolled? For the most part, people leave because they are on the team getting wiped. So we just stay there and get farmed now? By no means am I trying to degrade this update, if anything TY! Just trying to shine a light on issues I see when in events.
when it comes to HB, just wait in the respawn room until the event is over, so you'll be able to get the reward and regain your participation token

as for CTF, you'll have to wait it out in the event area, but I still think it's better than people leaving randomly during the event and thus making the chances for one team much smaller
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2022, 08:02 am by Fade

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

Offline Laws

• just chillin'
  • since 2015
  • Faction: Amate
I can't buy anything from the npc goods, is it just me or? I tried to buy pet skill from trainer, can't buy it and then tried to buy anything from god's giving still cant't. My inventory is not full, and I have coins. 

Offline envy636

I can't buy anything from the npc goods, is it just me or? I tried to buy pet skill from trainer, can't buy it and then tried to buy anything from god's giving still cant't. My inventory is not full, and I have coins.
Its the coins that are bugged, anything that has to do with coins will not work. u can still make exchanges, refine, and shard gears. as long as it doesnt use up coins ofc

Offline Laws

• just chillin'
  • since 2015
  • Faction: Amate
Its the coins that are bugged, anything that has to do with coins will not work. u can still make exchanges, refine, and shard gears. as long as it doesnt use up coins ofc
my veno and ea can't buy anything with coins, i can buy with my wiz  :-X
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2022, 08:10 am by Laws

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
In Guardian Angel npc don't work teh Hone system. 
can't Hone the Gear's and Weapon's.

Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline envy636

when it comes to HB, just wait in the respawn room until the event is over, so you'll be able to get the reward and regain your participation token

as for CTF, you'll have to wait it out in the event area, but I still think it's better than people leaving randomly during the event and thus making the chances for one team much smaller
Thats not fixing the problem, that still means there are none in the battle arena because they are all in the waiting room. Those that stay and fight are left to get farmed. Everyone knows that HB/CTF are hardly ever balanced in terms of team. So there will always be a steam roll (more then 2 time a day). If the winning team wants the Losing team to stay to get farmed, there has to be a reason worth doing so. Like maybe have the losing team take all the winning team pvp points? Ill 100% stay and let them farm me with that LOL

Offline Karawia

• Characters: Ahmed Karawia
  • Faction: CripTik
Thanks for Patch

Lost Someone, i never wanted to lose.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
I'll restart the server in a few minutes to fix the issue with NPCs.

Thats not fixing the problem, that still means there are none in the battle arena because they are all in the waiting room. Those that stay and fight are left to get farmed. Everyone knows that HB/CTF are hardly ever balanced in terms of team. So there will always be a steam roll (more then 2 time a day). If the winning team wants the Losing team to stay to get farmed, there has to be a reason worth doing so. Like maybe have the losing team take all the winning team pvp points? Ill 100% stay and let them farm me with that LOL
The issue with Heroic Battle is that the map is too small to allow the losing team to regroup. Long term we'll try to move to a bigger map to allow better coordination for the losing team, and possibly make it so that the teams are reshuffled each round or that there's a waiting time between two rounds. With the new change, it should be easier for players to position themselves after dying, but let's see. In CTF, it's hard to steamroll a single team as the map is quite big and you can fly around, so I don't think there's an issue with CTF as it is right now.

Offline Karawia

• Characters: Ahmed Karawia
  • Faction: CripTik
I'll restart the server in a few minutes to fix the issue with NPCs.
The issue with Heroic Battle is that the map is too small to allow the losing team to regroup. Long term we'll try to move to a bigger map to allow better coordination for the losing team, and possibly make it so that the teams are reshuffled each round or that there's a waiting time between two rounds. With the new change, it should be easier for players to position themselves after dying, but let's see. In CTF, it's hard to steamroll a single team as the map is quite big and you can fly around, so I don't think there's an issue with CTF as it is right now.
Maybe if there's way to Lock people like we have in the beginning of Heroic Battle might be good , but you have to discuss this with people if i am not wrong ..
Update Guild Logo If Possible
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2022, 09:10 am by Karawia

Lost Someone, i never wanted to lose.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Finally, make me GM please.