• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
  • Faction: Alamat
Another year of Easter Event LOL!!  :))
No way Out

Offline StathaM

KILLLL the server!!! Q_Q why let it bleed to death like this???

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

happy 1 year anniversary since your car crash inf rip   :monkey-23:
It's been almost an entire year since we have heard from Inf. There might be a legitimate chance he could've died IRL and none of us know about it with whats goin on with the world.

Or maybe this tinfoil hat will spring him back to the server who knows.
looking at the forum stats, Agatio HIMSELF was here after Inf went inactive. Login date for inf July 02 2022. Agatio was July 21 2022
Wild
Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 11:05 pm by GetStickBugged

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Long Live Agatio the GOAT  :tiger-37:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It's been almost an entire year since we have heard from Inf. There might be a legitimate chance he could've died IRL and none of us know about it with whats goin on with the world.

Or maybe this tinfoil hat will spring him back to the server who knows.
looking at the forum stats, Agatio HIMSELF was here after Inf went inactive. Login date for inf July 02 2022. Agatio was July 21 2022
Wild
He isn't dead. Someone seen him on spotify not long ago. He is just choosing not to be around.
"My honor is my loyalty

He isn't dead. Someone seen him on spotify not long ago. He is just choosing not to be around.
Down bad enough to track that mf on spotify? damn LMAO

But really sucks he just decided to abandon the server

Offline imOP

• Adrok
  • sorry what
  • Characters: imOP AIfred
  • Faction: HolyMoly :D
hey wusup :tiger-3
if the world's only going to see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy, there's no point in being anything else

Offline imOP

• Adrok
  • sorry what
  • Characters: imOP AIfred
  • Faction: HolyMoly :D
:)) :)) :))
how awesome would it be to get back those days smurfing these flies over and over
if the world's only going to see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy, there's no point in being anything else

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
how awesome would it be to get back those days smurfing these flies over and over
O.o is all I got to say xD

Offline Lime ♡

• ⚸ Let's leave the world for the ones who change everything. ♡
  • Characters: Lime
  • Faction: In Epic since 2012♡
can you come back? im tired of easter bunnies

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
12.apr.2022

I'm alive and well and will continue working on the server starting tomorrow. Due to health issues following an injury I was away during October and the first half of November. Starting from November 13th, I was legally prevented from engaging with the server because of a non-compete clause in the contract with my previous employer that extended for 150 days. This involved any communication or association with the server during the period. I won't be giving out any more information as the case is available online and could lead to me being doxxed.

The server won't be shut down and we'll continue working on it until the last player leaves. You can expect more information on our next steps in a separate announcement tomorrow.

now: 17.02.2024

where information @inf
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am