Epic Perfect World

Seey a some other times epw

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
No Panda! D: Is that why you havent been on for several days... qq.. I loved you like a brother...

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
lol ive tried even in a gank squad of 7, and everyone else survived except me lol. i tried to learn my class, and others out there, but i just dont know what i'm doing wrong lol.
just put your legit skills on yo skill bar and spam f1-f10
if you dead

blame it on
lags.unblanced game.fps.mouse.keybaord.GMs.dc.broken weapon and the outnumber dont forget the outnumbers

Panda_monium

No Panda! D: Is that why you havent been on for several days... qq.. I loved you like a brother...

i havent been on for that time because my router was derped lol.
but i cant stand dying 999999 times in a row

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
just put your legit skills on yo skill bar and spam f1-f10
if you dead

blame it on
lags.unblanced game.fps.mouse.keybaord.GMs.dc.broken weapon and the outnumber dont forget the outnumbers
+1. So will u use the pic I linked for a sig? 8D

Anyways. D: Stay here and troll forums kk? D:
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Panda; if you are willing to learn i can appoint you some people that can tell you some basics  :-\
i only know Wizard...but i suppose you are a Barbarian.
its sad to see players go :(
if theres anything i can do to help u stay just ask me ;)
and please dont ask for items  :rolleyes:

Please stick to the topic. if u 2 wanna discuss a signature please use PM's not off topic subjects on other topics.

Thanks  :-\

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Ok i'll let you kill me on my 147 sin and promise not to kill you on it anymore(Rosely) :normal-12: no more leavers.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I have to say, this is a silly reason to quit and although I don't know you I have to ask please don't quit over this reason. I know this is just a game, but giving up this easily on something isn't very good to do. It could have effects on you in real life as well. Example, a lawyer loses their first case, does that mean they should quit being a lawyer? No. They keep practicing and practicing. You don't have to be the best, just be the best for yourself. People will always put you down over your abilities even if you're on top. You have to learn to ignore it or you'll let it control you. Sorry to sound like preaching  :-X
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Don't leave bro.

i've been a sorry  fail PKer for almost a year now. never played PW before Epic so everything is new to me and other players have more experience and skills. I lose a lot in PK and don't mind since the only way for us to learn is to practice and get more experience.

I think you went sage barb and sage barbs can be a bit boring if you don't know what to do yet or don't have good gear. Deno made a good thread about barb builds and stuff. As a barb i really recommend an STR-based genie because whether you are APS or DPH barbs rely on Occult Ice a lot. If you debuff , Occult ice, and Use Fire Pill you should be able to kill people. and if you are against HA class go Spark. dont mind the QQrs just spark and make sure you have anti-stun when you do.

As for losing in PK, good players are good players and it will take skill to beat them.

:P

also if you are really tired of playing barb and think it's not for you. you can just roll another class.
Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:58 pm by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
lol ive tried even in a gank squad of 7, and everyone else survived except me lol. i tried to learn my class, and others out there, but i just dont know what i'm doing wrong lol.
Ugh son... Well take care. Enjoy life as much as you can.

Papi will always be here. If you need him just rage pm me sometime  :pig-6: :normal-12:

EDIT: Also, you failed at writting the topic tittle :normal-1:
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:12 am by Jolhanson, Reason: Papi

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'm already on it, ok.

Don't you DARE change that sig!!! It's the only one on the forums getting more hate than mine! His sig is my psychological validation!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

if theres anything i can do to help u stay just ask me ;)
and please dont ask for items  :rolleyes:

y u ruin it  :'(

Panda_monium

Ugh son... Well take care. Enjoy life as much as you can.

Papi will always be here. If you need him just rage pm me sometime  :pig-6: :normal-12:

EDIT: Also, you failed at writting the topic tittle :normal-1:
i noticed the bolded part lol, and thanks jol

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i noticed the bolded part lol, and thanks jol
Panda just stay on forums and troll kk? XD
(:

Panda_monium

after a nasty experience today, im selling all my stuff lol. look for world chat soon

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
after a nasty experience today, im selling all my stuff lol. look for world chat soon
D; what happened? don't do itt!
(: