Epic Perfect World

DO you want to be a Whale or a Mermaid?

LaceyPip

"A while back, at the entrance of a gym, there was a picture of a very thin and beautiful woman. The caption was "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

The story goes, a woman (of clothing size unknown) answered the following way:

"Dear people, whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, seals, curious humans), they are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness. They entertain like crazy with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia. They sing incredibly well and sometimes even are on cds. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone defend and admires.

Mermaids do not exist.

But if they existed, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish? They would have no sex life and could not bear children. Yes, they would be lovely, but lonely and sad. And, who wants a girl that smells like fish by his side?

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale.

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, to have dinner with my husband, to eat and drink and have fun with my friends.

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies. We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated. Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?!

(The girl on the picture is French model Tara Lynn) Feel free to tag yourselves Last comment: I'm not putting down thin people, being a thin woman myself (BMI of 22 maybe?) just saying that being large doesn't equate to being unattractive."

As a token of respect to others: warning SEMI NUDITY

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd much rather be the whale. I saw the picture and I think she is a beautiful woman.

#ChubbyIsBeautifulToo
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Chubby girls are the cutest. Don't get me wrong, all women are beautiful. But it's something about a fuller face that I find the most attractive on a woman. Just an opinion. But I look awful as a chubby girl, so I keep my weight down.  :'(

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I choose a whale, for all of the obvious reasons. ;)

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
More cushion for the pushin, if you know what i mean.  >:D J/K J/K

Anyways, love all women regardless.  :-*
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
id rather be a whale, who wanna be a mythical monster? that sings and drownes people, i would rather eat the boat.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

LaceyPip

id rather be a whale, who wanna be a mythical monster? that sings and drownes people, i would rather eat the boat.

Zilara

Mhm, too bad some people can't gain weight no matter what they do.  :normal-20:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Teach them, Zilara

Zilara

Teach them, Zilara
"if you're (very) skinny, don't complain about it, just live with it and be happy with what you see in the mirror"  :normal-25:

LaceyPip

"if you're (very) skinny, don't complain about it, just live with it and be happy with what you see in the mirror"  :normal-25:

Very positive reply  :smiley: And that goes exactly for bigger guys and girls .... love yourself exactly how you are, let no one's misguided opinions of you, make you feel inferior. 

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
i used to be pretty skinny i always had a hard time gaining weight regardless of how much i ate @@; and i used to eat a shitload. but after i had my son everyone seemed to compliment me more due to my face being fuller and such D: thou i wasnt too happy with the extra belly flab but now im in pretty good shape, i didnt bother to loose all the extra weight and i believe i feel alot healthier now then i did before :)