Epic Perfect World

adavance tomes from NW

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
in my openion adding Dominance tome would not hurt imbalancing server since it's pretty much improved love up and down. although it's not worth farming so if we can have this one on forgs for 4 scroll of tomes would be nice.

on other hand , emperor tome is just too op not bc of additional stats points but bc of the -5 chan. if agatio can change the -5 to -3 would not hurt server much and can make this one farmed in NW.

also these 2 tomes are ment for classes  to do more damage. if you going thru the trouble adding/fixing them i suggest you add 3rd tome for tank/support classes
e.g.
Emperor:

Strength +40
Dexterity +40
Magic +40
vitality +40
reduce physical damage taken +5%

Interval Between Hits -0.05 second
Speed +0.2 M/s
HP +400

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
But if we added new lvl 8 tomes, they would have fully custom stats, just like current lvl 7 here. Still they would have to be a bit OP, but not as much as  PWI's Emperor tome.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I suggest not adding the NW tomes just cuz of people starting again to QQ about inbalance. And most important, some people haven't finished farming the new gears yet, let alone adding new gears would mean more farming wich is a pain. But those tomes would affect the balance of this server wich already now is pretty sloppy.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I suggest not adding the NW tomes just cuz of people starting again to QQ about inbalance. And most important, some people haven't finished farming the new gears yet, let alone adding new gears would mean more farming wich is a pain. But those tomes would affect the balance of this server wich already now is pretty sloppy.

^
Plus, I'm lazy.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
But if we added new lvl 8 tomes, they would have fully custom stats, just like current lvl 8 here. Still they would have to be a bit OP, but not as much as  PWI's Emperor tome.
as long it's something new and slightly better than previous tomes people won't complain. we not asking for the same stats as pwi we know they too OP in this server. we just asking for new tome, also if u could bring back love up and down witih a lil more stats would be nice. mixed HA-r8 classes prefer this over the current tomes.

and make it upgraded from the current tomes not a whole new one please. ^-^ ty

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I think our current tomes are fine imo. Feo pretty much said what I wanted to say :l. I mean I have no problem with pve i frankly get tired of people QQ'ing cuz they have to farm gear. Oh my god you gotta farm to get new gear? Instead of sitting around QQ'ing about no pk?!?!?! Big whoop. I just don't think we need new tomes. Our current tomes are fine.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
But those tomes would affect the balance of this server wich already now is pretty sloppy.
i disagree with u on this, improving supreme cape from 10 stats to 20 never effected server nor the upgraded one now with more hp more crit more phys red. it's not big changes if u already have the supreme cape but if u compare it to a person who did not have the cape in first place this yes it's big impact.

Offline Xavier

• a Tank a DD idk anymore xD
  • Characters: AltairSword
i'm happy with my strength tome ty very much would likelly like a tome with more accuracy or crit rate but i dont see the point with that new tome
''the true warrior is not the one of greater strength but the one that figths for a noble cause
150 Demon  Bm AltairSword
150 Demon Psy ProphetAlpha

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm happy with the current tomes too.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
if you add them means more dmg .. it will overpower our def that will get us 1 shotted (i am talking in general)

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
But if we added new lvl 8 tomes, they would have fully custom stats, just like current lvl 8 here. Still they would have to be a bit OP, but not as much as  PWI's Emperor tome.
.  DOOOOO IIIITTTTTY!!!!
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline cidkmilord

i dont get how items wich are OP on a server wich not everyone can get the final game gears (like PWI)  could be OP  on a server wich anyone playing hard enougth could get final gears at any point (like Epic PW)

i ge tthe thing about the atk lv specially for the psy class, but respect on items wich are for every class i dotn get it really

for example the final new weapons on PWI (the ones if u are lucky can have +110 atk lvb and the perfect stats for each class that some1 could ask for) if everyone could get it obviusly is not over power cuz if everyone is OP no one will be really OP, yes at the start the ones who ge tthe final gears offcourse will be OP but that will force the other players on work to get these gears too and at the end the server will get a balance.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
+45 str/magic stats means +90 magic for any Magic class and +45 dex/str means +90 dex for sins which means
magic classes like wiz which are full channell can easy too get a 900+magic and some sins get 1k+ Dex,its gonna be really unbalanced

Offline cidkmilord

+45 str/magic stats means +90 magic for any Magic class and +45 dex/str means +90 dex for sins which means
magic classes like wiz which are full channell can easy too get a 900+magic and some sins get 1k+ Dex,its gonna be really unbalanced

why arcane class will get less status? o.o

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

It's already easy to get, we really don't need new tomes..