Epic Perfect World

adavance tomes from NW

Offline cidkmilord

as u know guys, with the update should come the new advance tomes, my answer is that why cant be put here too? i am not demanding to put them, i just want to know why are not on this update GMs always have good reasons , ty :P

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Probably the same reason why they didn't put the tome Love: Up And Down on the server.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I may add them, but it's up to you if you want more farming and more OP items and bigger PvP imbalance, cause this is what adding them would mean.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I may add them, but it's up to you if you want more farming and more OP items and bigger PvP imbalance, cause this is what adding them would mean.
no ty.  :-\ people QQ as is.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't see a point to adding them. The current advanced tomes are pretty pricy already and there is one to cater to pretty much every build.  Adding stronger tomes would accomplish nothing but more forced pve to be able to do any PVP.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

No, please just no.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I think the whole point is to have the average tomes, then the best/more expensive ones for that extra edge.
Adding another level gear will just mean less ppl that are able to PVP untill they have the expensive gear. sad stuff.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

I'll pass on the tomes.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't see a point to adding them. The current advanced tomes are pretty pricy already and there is one to cater to pretty much every build.  Adding stronger tomes would accomplish nothing but more forced pve to be able to do any PVP.

Amen.

Offline cidkmilord

but adding these new capes, and pots, rings and engrave system did that too, and on other post the people say this is a pve server who likes farm etc, then why not? is suposed we farm for stronger things and the tomes are one of them then why not? i dotn see any diference to the other new things wich everyone is farming rigth now to be stronger to put another thing to farm to become stronger too, just would be another option or thing to be better than the others, but wveryone would do, sometimes is a double moral from some players cuz sometimes say "i dotn want to farm", and other times say "is suposed to farm to become stronger" unbalanced is some players keep these reskin weps (before update) when nobody else can, that is unbalance, cuz nobody can reach these items anymore.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Add a poll, If the server wants it then give them it. If not then there's your answer :)

shizo

If you want them so bad, go farm them on PWI

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
but adding these new capes, and pots, rings and engrave system did that too, and on other post the people say this is a pve server who likes farm etc, then why not? is suposed we farm for stronger things and the tomes are one of them then why not? i dotn see any diference to the other new things wich everyone is farming rigth now to be stronger to put another thing to farm to become stronger too, just would be another option or thing to be better than the others, but wveryone would do, sometimes is a double moral from some players cuz sometimes say "i dotn want to farm", and other times say "is suposed to farm to become stronger" unbalanced is some players keep these reskin weps (before update) when nobody else can, that is unbalance, cuz nobody can reach these items anymore.
Yea well, you farm all these gear to have a decent gear to pvp with. And the tomes along with the new gear would bring more imbalance.

The sever is just fine as it is right now. My gear was endgame already and these new engrave system will keep me busy for a while. So yeah, I dont think adding new tomes would be a good idea.

The only thing I wonder is if they are gonna make a new helm cause I thought they would. Maybe they will in the future to keep us a bit more busy....

Offline Consist

• Old Player
no ty.  :-\ people QQ as is.

There will always be people complaining, or in your vocabulary "QQ". That's just how the internet is. If the tomes are for EVERY class then why not. It adds more content so people don't get bored. It's not a PvP imbalance if everyone has it. If you don't want to take the time to farm it, then you're at a disadvantage.