Epic Perfect World

Post you own or favourite Rage Comics!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I wanted to make a thread of rage comics as I think they are hillarious. For those of you who have never come across rage comics heres a little explaination of what they are:

Rage Comics are series of crudely-drawn comics typically consisting of four panes, portraying situations which can bring rage and exasperation, with the main character screaming with anger as a result. The first three panes described the incidence and in the fourth pane, a drawing of Rageguy screaming appeared with a caption saying “FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-” on the right of the face in red letters.

Ill start off by showing one I made myself. I thought it would be good to put into a rage comic as i'm sure other people feel this too! Anyway, post your own or post your favourite rage comics below! I'll be adding more as and when I have the time.

Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:44 am by Barbie
I wanted to make a thread of rage comics as I think they are hillarious. For those of you who have never come across rage comics heres a little explaination of what they are:

Rage Comics are series of crudely-drawn comics typically consisting of four panes, portraying situations which can bring rage and exasperation, with the main character screaming with anger as a result. The first three panes described the incidence and in the fourth pane, a drawing of Rageguy screaming appeared with a caption saying “FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-” on the right of the face in red letters.

Ill start off by showing one I made myself. I thought it would be good to put into a rage comic as i'm sure other people feel this too! Anyway, post our own or post your favourite rage comics below! I'll be adding more as and when I have the time.

Nice topic :3

Here sumthin insanelly stupid

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

so true...i always custom install my stuff
thats why i always tell people to remove those creepy bars...eat so much memory and people dont realise it  :sad:

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Nice topic :3

Here sumthin insanelly stupid

LOL those annoying bars!
so true...i always custom install my stuff
thats why i always tell people to remove those creepy bars...eat so much memoery and people dont realise it  :sad:

same , hate those bars  :normal-5:

LaceyPip

@Pluencita

This cracks me up because when I was still stupid with computers, this is exactly what happened to me

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
@Pluencita

This cracks me up because when I was still stupid with computers, this is exactly what happened to me

LMAO!!

this is exacly what is happening to me every saturday!  :normal-6:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
LMAO barbie....nice one

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM