Epic Perfect World

Why do people QQ when a barb camps tiger but are fine with camping Panda?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i've had this random thought for a few days now.
Why do people QQ when a barb camps tiger but are fine with camping Panda form? LMAO
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

sixsignsofalex

xD idm barbs camping tiger, i can understand how bms, barbs, sins would get pissed off with it tho. Only problem i have is when barbs start using spark excessively or camping def weps in 1v1s. it's just stupid...invoke, solid and the deadenr nervesbuff, should be way more then enough xD p.s not many know panda form isn't human form (since they r also standing, i didn't know till a couple of days ago)

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
easy counter with bm: blade hurl Hf and SL is the best advice i could give to that bm, but dont worry, that barb wont kill a bm camping tiggy with deff lv
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

sixsignsofalex

Yeah but. a lot of barbs/seekers/bms. Just camp the def gears, wait for genie to regain energy, them to build chi,skill cds or wait for an opening. Stun, go attack gears, do combo. If it succeeds they win. if it fails, they rinse n repeat. It is killing a lot of 1v1s, several times this week ppl have done it xD

But yeah back on topic. i don't think many ppl know. and only HA classes could rlly stuggle, :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i dont camp tiger on my demon barb since i play APS hybrid on it, but i do camp tiger on my sage barb(with GOF /attack wep)  now since the new tiger form from SOW patch took out the damage reduction for sage. Only useful skills for sage in human form are the buffs.
RETIRED BARB

Offline CrisisX

Why do people complain about anything? True Form/Panda Form = Barb skill with skills in that form. Just like Assassin Stealth = a skill to be used. Why are their all the sudden rules and conduct people have to show in pvp? Use the skills given to you. Barbs aren't really meant to be killed in a 1v1 or kill someone in a 1v1. So if you're a barb in True Form and not dying probably means you're playing your toon right. Barbs have high hp and high defense for 1 reason, they're meant to tank a whole ton of mobs/people at the same time, not 1 at a time.
So truly people just need to stop complaining about everything and enjoy the game.

Props to the post though JHIN, I've had the same thought since this game out on PWI. lol

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Why do people complain about anything?

everything*

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Reply has been deleted.

Bye.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline CrisisX

everything*

So true there Melons, I think it's because it's a private server but I can't even say that, PWI forums is destroyed by complaints x.x

On topic:
Yeah but. a lot of barbs/seekers/bms. Just camp the def gears, wait for genie to regain energy, them to build chi,skill cds or wait for an opening. Stun, go attack gears, do combo. If it succeeds they win. if it fails, they rinse n repeat. It is killing a lot of 1v1s, several times this week ppl have done it xD

But yeah back on topic. i don't think many ppl know. and only HA classes could rlly stuggle, :)

Just gunna flat out say I don't think anyone on this server understands how to play a Seeker correctly (that I've seen but I also haven't trolled around and stalked every seeker either.) They aren't meant for aps *facepalm* nor are they meant to sit around and tank damage and let ppl hit them. Haven't you noticed almost all their skills have "distance" to them....I saw QQ out in pk a few days back about someone complaining cause a seeker was "running around" it's called kiting. It's the same deal with barbs like I totally get how aps can come in handy and this whole spark aps with occult ice is handy but seriously...barbs were never meant to be played this way....they have some really good skills...and skill combos, like to see some people actually trying new things instead of going with the crowd.
If I remember right JHIN you're a Sage barb, so tbh most your time should be spent in tiger form with a defensive weapon. So let the people rage xD

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
because pandas are so fat, awsome and sexy u want get killed by it
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Jolhanson

because pandas are so fat, awsome and sexy u want get killed by it
This, plus release and die looks so funny on barb XD

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Lolz maybe they like looking at the panda more ? haha
tbh in PK I also used to be like, oh ffs I go afk attack, when some barbs when tiger esp with full buffs.
Since they look like panda's now, I havnt really had that frame of mind o.o  Not that anything changed, just weird lolz

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
It's the same thing. People just call it tiger form because thats what It has been referred to for god knows how long

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
cuz its a tiger?
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
what i mean is that people who QQ about camping tiger don't say nothing if you camp panda form because they think it's something different.  :P or they don't realize its the  same thing with different animation. Also some people find the panda cute.
RETIRED BARB